- Product 240330
Griffin iTrip FM Transmitter for iPod
- Write a Review
You are looking at the coolest iPod accessory in the world. The iTrip FM transmitter for the iPod can play your music through any FM radio in your ca...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
You are looking at the coolest iPod accessory in the world. The iTrip FM transmitter for the iPod can play your music through any FM radio in your car, at a party, or at home.
Supports all iPods with Dock Connector
It's clear that the iTrip is made specifically for the iPod. This gives iTrip advantages over similar devices. For example, with the iTrip, you get the cleanest possible signal by being able to select the FM frequency that offers the best performance possible. You do this by playing special station codes directly from the iPod itself. Simple.
Another advantage of the iTrip is that it needs no batteries, it receives its tiny amount of power from the iPod, and it can rotate out of the way to charge the iPod while still in use. No more batteries ever again.
There's not even a power switch - just plug it in and go. It shuts off automatically after 60 seconds of silence - just like the iPod. The iTrip is the ultimate accessory for the iPod because it allows you to share the music and share the fun beyond your headphones.
- Play your music through any FM radio
- Supports all iPods with Dock Connector
- Choose any frequency for best performance
- Needs no batteries
- Rotates out of the way to charge the iPod while still in use
Take an iTrip with your iPod. Order now.
- 2.4" x .84"
- Built-in antenna
- Modulation: FM Stereo
- Frequencies: 87.7 - 107.9 MHz
- High stability crystal oscillator, phase-lock loop control
- Stereo separation: greater than 45 dB
- Signal distortion: less than .5%
- Frequency response: 50 Hz to 15 kHz
- Operating range: 10-30 feet, depending on the quality of the FM radio receiver (limited by FCC regulations)
- FCC compliant
- International frequencies software selectable