- Product 271452
Groove Tubes GT-67 Studio Tube Condensor Microphone Multi Pattern
- Write a Review
The multi-pattern FET Condenser GT-67 Studio Microphone is perhaps Groove Tubes'most versatile large capsule tube mic. Unique hand built uUltra-thin ...Read More
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
The multi-pattern FET Condenser GT-67 Studio Microphone is perhaps Groove Tubes'most versatile large capsule tube mic. Unique hand built uUltra-thin 3 micron gold evaporated Mylar diaphragm. GT exclusive Disk Resonator naturally extends high frequencies to improve detail and depth. The perfect choice for both vocal and instrument recordings. The 4 popular polar patterns give the recording engineer complete flexibility for all applications...and the GT legendary low noise GT6205M tube in a Class A triode circuit design provides warmth with detail, adding new dimension to vocal and instrument recording.
Requires phantom power.
- Disk Resonator design naturally extends high frequencies to improve detail and depth on both vocal and instrument recordings
- Large dual-sided, multi-pattern 1.25" (32mm) all brass capsule with a 1.04" (26mm) ultra-thin 3 micron Gold evaporated Mylar diaphragm
- Hand-selected low noise USA-made vacuum tube in a special low noise Class A design
- 25' (7.6m) custom multicore low-capacitance, low noise mic cable w/NeutrikTM connectors
- Auto load-compensating PSM Power Supply for extended cable runs
- Nickel-plated all brass body
- Magnetically-shielded custom-wound nickel core output transformer
- Moisture resistant Aluminum Storage case included
- HM1 swivel stand adapter w/locking nut i n c l u d e d
- SM4 shockmount included
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
Regardless of price range the GT67 is spectacular. I own a matched pair and a SuPre and the quality of recordings and performances I get is astounding, I'm looking forward to trying it with the new UA 710 twin finity preamps. So next time you need a multi-pattern large diaphragm condenser, give this a look and a try. You'll be floored by the rich, warm bottom and the amazing clarity in the highs. It's range is extremely balanced, likely because of the Disk Resonator technology. Anyway just thought I'd put in a good word for a truly underrated product.