- Product 501687
Groove Tubes GT Convertible FET Condenser Mic
- Write a Review
This California classic is two mics in one; a hand held vocal mic for stage or studio, or; it easily converts with it's removable ball windscreen inf...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
A versatile mic suited for live or studio applications.
This California classic is two mics in one; a hand held vocal mic for stage or studio, or; it easily converts with it's removable ball windscreen info an instrument mic for close micing.
Built on a GT44 body with a shock mounted GT Hyper Cardoid capsure and warm FET circuitry to give it low noise and high quality sonics. The Convertible is perfect for all occasions; a stage mic for vocals or guitars with clarity and detail far beyond any dynamic mic, and a perfect studio mic for your DAW recordings.
- Shock mounted ¾" hypercardioid capsule
- Converts from a Hand Held Vocal mic to an up close Instrument mic
- Removable Ball Windscreen
- Warm FET Circuitry
- Low Noise
- Preamp Topology: Low noise FET
- Polar Pattern: Hypercardioid
- Frequency Response: 20Hz - 18kHz
- Equivalent Noise: 20dB SPL - A weighted
- Sensitivity: 5mV/Pa
- Maximum SPL: 146dB
- Maximum Output: 3.2V RMS for 1% THD
- Typical Load Impedance: >500 Ohms
- Output Source Impedance: 200 Ohms transformerless
- Dimensions: 7.5" long x 0.85" (19cm x 2.1cm) maximum diameter
- Weight: 12 oz. (0.4kg)