- Product 486280
Harbinger APS15 Powered Speaker Pair
- Write a Review
Each APS15 from Harbinger combine a powerful 2-way loudspeaker, a simple mixer, and 200W of power into one convenient PA system. Featuring 3 channels...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Get concert-quality sound in this convenient pair of 15" powered PAs.
Each APS15 from Harbinger combine a powerful 2-way loudspeaker, a simple mixer, and 200W of power into one convenient PA system. Featuring 3 channels with balanced and unbalanced inputs for microphones, music players or instruments, a 200W A/B amplifier, and a 15" speaker with a high horn driver, you get an active PA with flexibility, powerful reach, and concert quality sound. Equally capable of serving your needs in rehearsal spaces, small clubs, installs, banquet rooms, or outdoor events, APS15 PA speakers are easy to setup, never want for volume, and always provide full frequency, crystal-clear fidelity. With individual gain controls for each channel, 5-band graphic EQ, and a Master Output knob, you have the control you need to get the mix you want and the ability to tailor your sound to the distinct characteristics of any environment.
This pair makes a great mini PA setup for solo acts that play keyboards and sing.
- 3-Channel Mic/Line mixer
- 200W convection-cooled, Class A/B amplifier
- 15" 2-way, full-range powered speaker with high horn driver
- Individual gain control on each channel
- Balanced/unbalanced mic inputs
- XLR/Stereo RCA line input
- Balanced/Unbalanced outputs
- 5-Band master EQ & Master output controls
- LED clip indicator
- Built-in standmount
Get flexible, powerful sound from your PAs - order today!
- Mic Input
- Input type: 2 balanced XLR and 2 unbalanced 1/4"
- Input Impedance: 3k?s
- Input sensitivity: -46dBu
- Input type: XLR balanced / RCA unbalanced
- Input impedance: 10k?s
- Input sensitivity: -26dBu
- Type: 5-band graphic Equalizer
- Frequency: 250Hz/500Hz/1kHz/4kHz/8kHz
- Equalize range: -12dB/+12dB
- Rated output power: 180W
- Max output power: 216W
- Power supply: 110V/60Hz
- Max Power consumption: 276VA
- Rated THD: <0.5% (20Hz“20kHz)
- Frequency response: +1/-2dB (20Hz“20kHz)
- Cooling: Convection Extrusion
- Design: Class A/B