- Write a Review
5-channel mixer with one mic preamp.
Harbinger L Series mixers are an excellent choice for home studios and sound systems requiring clear sound and flexible routing at an affordable price. The LvL Series offer plenty of headroom and useable EQ, plus they are loaded with functional features like assignable Aux In routing, 5-segment LED meters and more. With clean sound and unparalleled control, you can now focus solely on creating and performing music. The LvL Series mixers suit many common recording, podcasting and live performance needs.
The Harbinger L502 5-Channel Mixer is an excellent choice for small scale, clear sound and flexible routing at an affordable price. Featuring one LvL Series mic preamp and two dual 1/4" stereo inputs, these mixers provide plenty of routing options for home studio, podcasting and more. Enjoy high headroom and 2-band EQ, plus functional features like assignable Aux In routing, 5-segment LED meters and more. With clean sound and unparalleled control, you can now focus solely on creating and performing music... Harbinger LvL mixers have you covered.
1 LvL Series ultra clean mic preamp with XLR and ¼" TRS balanced/unbalanced line input
2 TRS ¼" balanced/unbalanced stereo inputs
Top quality 2-Band EQ
Input gain on mic preamps
Input Signal/Peak indicator LED
Pan/Balance controller per channel
5-Segment LED main mix meter
RCA input and output
Robust external AC power supply
Rugged metal chassis
Take it to the next LvL with the L502!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.