- Product 472602
Hear Technologies Talk Back 600 MV
- Write a Review
Talk Back OverviewThe Talk Back 600 MV adds talk back, monitor master volume, monitor switching, and monitor dimming capability to recording console...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Talk Back Overview
The Talk Back 600 MV adds talk back, monitor master volume, monitor switching, and monitor dimming capability to recording consoles, digital hard disc recording systems, and portable audio workstations. Intended applications include professional and project recording studios and video post-production facilities.
The Talk Back 600 MV provides control room talk back to the talent. The talk back microphone signal is mixed with the auxiliary signals and presented into the talent headphone monitoring system. The unit's features and specifications rival those found only in large format recording consoles.
The Talk Back 600 MV allows you to control talk back and monitor switching from the front panel controls, RC-1 and RC-2 wired remote controls, IR-1 and IR-2 wireless remotes, or any combination of the three.
Consumer Alert:Most users do not need a license to operate this wireless microphone system. Nevertheless, operating this microphone system without a license is subject to certain restrictions: the system may not cause harmful interference; it must operate at a low power level (not in excess of 50 milliwatts); and it has no protection from interference received from any other device. Purchasers should also be aware that the FCC is currently evaluating use of wireless microphone systems, and these rules are subject to change. For more information, call the FCC at 1-888-CALL-FCC (TTY: 1-888-TELL-FCC) or visit the FCCs wireless microphone website at: www.fcc.gov/cgb/wirelessmicrophones.
- Aux Inputs to Aux Outputs Input Impedance: 18K Ohms min, differential
- Frequency Response: 20 Hz to 20 KHz, +0.1 dB, Mic Gain = 66 dB
- Gain: 0.6 dB +/- 0.15 dB
- Max Input: 24 dBu
- Mic Gain Range: 19 to 86 dB +/-2 dB
- Mic Input to Aux Outputs Input Impedance: 3.52 KOhms +/-2%, differential
- Monitor Inputs to Monitor Outputs Input Impedance: 18 K Ohms min, differential
- Monitor Master Volume: Unity to Off
- Power Supply Input Requirement: 100 to 240 VAC, 50/60 Hz
- Size: 1.68" (4.27cm) H x 2.65" (6.73cm) W x 4.29" (10.9cm) D, less cords
- Weight: 1.7 lb (0.77 kg), including cords