- J46148 000000000 J46148000000000
HEDD Type 30 Studio Monitor
- Write a Review
HEDD’s innovative studio monitors connect newest analog loudspeaker technology with the requirements of a hybrid digital/analog audio workspace. Rega...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Modern analog studio monitor design with digital minds.
HEDD’s innovative studio monitors connect newest analog loudspeaker technology with the requirements of a hybrid digital/analog audio workspace. Regardless of its design, a studio monitor should be suited to function as a tool that can evaluate raw recordings and mixes-in-progress with the same precision that it would bring to already mastered productions. In order to guarantee a sound that transports a music production’s sonic pattern in its utmost transparency, Klaus Heinz has selected only the most professional and powerful components. HEDD chose a particularly stable, matt black and unibody-like casings, which come with front panels of up to 38mm thickness. These super solid casings ensure that the sound remains stable and effortless even at the full capacity of the powerful amplifier modules that the Danish manufacturer ICEpower® provides. These amplifiers offer first-rate measurements, high efficiency, and of course: great sound.
The HEDD Type 30 is an exceptional midfield monitor that will satisfy all your professional studio needs and desires. Whether as a full range audio monitor in an elegant studio space or in broadcasting contexts, this 3-way-system based monitor is an ideal player in the most diverse fields of application. The impressive technological facts alone speak for themselves: two horizontally aligned 7-in. woofers, 5-in. midrange woofer, the HEDD Air Motion Transformer tweeter, and nothing less than 4×300 watts amplification create an ultra-wide frequency range from 30Hz to 50khz. In the course of the Type 30’s development, the acoustic accuracy that this constellation of components translates into has fascinated us: in addition to being super solid and having an extremely high fidelity in the bass and mid range reproduction, the HEDD AMT produces vivid and uncolored high frequency material. Let us assure you: this is one fine piece of gear.
- Size: Mid-field
- System type: Active
- Configuration: 3-way
- Low-frequency driver: 7"
- Mid-frequency driver: Not applicable
- High-frequency driver: 2"
- Full-range driver: Not applicable
- Driver type: Cone
- Frequency response: 32Hz – 50kHz
- Max peak SPL: 116 dB
- Amplifier class: Info not available
- Output power: 300W
- Input connectors: XLR, RCA
- Standby mode: Info not available
- Acoustic space control: Yes
- Power indicator: Yes
- Width: 21 in.
- Height: 11 in.
- Depth: 13 in.
- Weight: 50 lb.
- Enclosure type: Sealed
Call or click to order today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.