- Product H74645
Hercules DJ 4-Mx / Harbinger APS12 DJ Package
- Write a Review
This DJ package includes one Hercules DJ Console 4-Mx DJ Controller combined with a pair of Harbinger APS12 12" Powered PA Speakers, and a set of Gea...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
An innovative and precise controller for pro DJs paired with 12" PAs, headphones, and more.
This DJ package includes one Hercules DJ Console 4-Mx DJ Controller combined with a pair of Harbinger APS12 12" Powered PA Speakers, and a set of Gear One G900DX Headphones. You also get two Live Wire RCA-RCA Dual Patch Cables (20' each) and a pair of Musician's Gear Speaker Stands.
Hercules DJ Console 4-Mx DJ Controller
Featuring a built-in audio interface, 2 large, touch-sensitive jog wheels, and 4 virtual decks, the DJ Console 4-Mx DJ controller gives the pro DJ a wide variety of high-performance controls. This includes 89 controls in 2-deck mode and 150 controls in 4-deck mode.
2 Jog wheels
The jog wheels on the Hercules' DJ Console 4-Mx are the same size as jog wheels on CD players, are secure so there's no disturbance from static electricity, and they are intuitive enough so there's never a need to ever calibrated. Each has weight sensors that detect your hand' weight to activate scratch mode in a natural way like on vinyl turntables and high-end CD players. During audio track playback, the 4-Mx's jog wheels let you manipulate the music in the following ways:
¢ Rotation without jog wheel press = pitch bend (like when you turn a turntable' ring)
¢ Rotation with jog wheel press = scratch (like when you turn a vinyl record with your hand flat on the record)
¢ No rotation with jog wheel press = stop playback (like when you stop a vinyl record's rotation with your hand)
¢ No rotation without jog wheel press = playback continues
DJ Console 4-Mx controls both 2 decks and 4 decks, with 2 buttons switching the decks: a deck switch button on the left deck converts deck A into C / deck C into A while a deck switch button on the right deck converts deck B into D / deck D into B. Once a deck is switched, all of the commands that the deck's controls send to the DJ software are changed, and the letter of the active deck is highlighted in the center of the mixer.
2 ways of using DJ Console 4-Mx's audio outputs
For a mix inside DJ Console 4-Mx, connect the speakers/amplifier to outputs 1-2 to play the mix for your audience and connect headphones to one of the 2 headphone outputs (front or top) to preview tracks. For an external mix using an external mixer with DJ software, connect DJ Console 4-Mx outputs 1-2 to inputs 1-2 on the external mixer, outputs 3-4 to inputs 3-4 on the external mixer, mix on the external mixer, hook up a pair of headphones to the external mixer, and then use DJ Console 4-Mx to control the virtual decks.
The DJ Console 4-Mx's microphone input can be used as a talk-over source (default mode)”the microphone is played on outputs 1-2 over the music in the background, using the music attenuation level set inside the control panel (0dB, -3dB, -6dB or -9dB). It can also be used as a standard source replacing inputs 1-2. The DJ Console 4-Mx preamplifies the microphone input by up to +34dB.
The DJ Console 4-Mx gives you with 2 stereo outs and 2 stereo ins, and comes with VIRTUAL DJ LE software.
Harbinger APS12 12" Powered PA Speakers
The 150W Harbinger APS12 is a 12", 2-way, powered PA speaker system with full-range response that makes it ideal for vocals and acoustic performances. The Harbinger APS12 is equipped with a 12" woofer with a 1-3/8" compression driver, 3-channel mic/line mixer, 2 mic/line input channels with individual balanced and unbalanced connections, 1 dual RCA/single XLR line input for playback devices, and much more.
Gear One G900DX Headphones
Gear One G900DX are circumaural headphones designed for playback, monitoring, and recording. With a lightweight 40mm neodynium driver, soft leatherette earpads and versatile hinge design, the G900DX offers extended frequency response, hours of comfort, and easy storage and handling.
- Hercules DJ Console 4-Mx DJ Controller (see SKU#H68203)
- Large DJ controller with metal casing, built-in audio, and large jog wheels (12cm (4.7") diameter with a 1.9cm (0.75") height
- Large DJ station for mobile computer DJs
- 2-deck/4-deck metal DJ controller to mix 2 or 4 stereo audio tracks
- 2 stereo out (for mixing & previewing) + 2 stereo in (for analog gear)
- Mobile metal controller: a large mixer (40x25cm) with included carry bag
- 2 large jog wheels with touch detection
- Jog wheel size: 12cm diameter (4.7") x 1.9cm height (0.75")
- Weight sensors, to detect the hand' weight on the jog wheel top
- Great for scratching and seeking within audio tracks
- Jog wheel accuracy: Rotation - 256 steps per revolution = 1.4 degrees per step, Press down - <1mm travel
- 2-deck & 4-deck control
- 2 shift buttons to turn deck A into deck C, and deck B into deck D
- 2-deck for standard DJ mixes, when mixing 2 audio tracks
- 4-deck mixing: double the controls when you mix 4 tracks
- 2 stereo outputs
- 2 independent stereo outputs on the rear panel: 4 RCA connectors to connect to a stereo system, a recorder, 4 mono connectors in 1/4" jack format, to connect to a public address amplifier or speakers
- A ground lift switch on jack outputs 1-2, to protect the sound in the event of a ground loop
- One 1/4" headphone jack stereo output, located both on the top panel and on the front panel
- The headphone jack plays the same channels as outputs 3-4 on the rear panel
- 2 stereo inputs
- 2 independent stereo inputs via 4 RCA connectors:
- Select the audio source type in the DJ Console 4-Mx control panel: phono/consumer line/pro line/boost
- Boost mode supports +8dBu signal level (for use with Pioneer CDJ players, for example)
- If the audio sources are vinyl turntables at phono level, connect the turntables' ground cables to the DJ Console 4-Mx's grounding screw
- 1 microphone 1/4" jack mono input, located on both the top panel and the front panel
- Software included
- VIRTUAL DJ7 LE included: 4-deck DJ mixing software for Windows XP/Vista/7 or Mac OS 10.5 & 10.6
- Harbinger APS12 12" Powered PA Speakers (see SKU#620806)
- 2-way, full-range powered speaker with 12" woofer and a 1-3/8" compression driver
- 150W RMS, convection-cooled, Class A/B amplifier
- 3-channel mic/line mixer
- 2 mic/line input channels with individual balanced and unbalanced connections
- 1 dual RCA/Single XLR line input for playback devices such as MP3, CD players, and more
- 5-band graphic EQ
- Individual balanced and unbalanced line outputs for connecting other powered speakers
- Built-in stand mount
- LED clip Indicator
- Gear One G900DX (See SKU#H70658)
- Compact, lightweight, and portable design
- 40mm neodynium driver
- Plush leatherette headband and earpads
- Closed cavity structure
- High-quality telescopic arms
- 180 rotatable frame, ideal for single-ear monitoring
- Single-sided cable duct
- Also includes:
- 2 Live Wire RCA-RCA Dual Patch Cables (see SKU#330492)
A starter setup for DJs that'll help you sound like you've been gigging for years. Order now!