- Product 485839
Hercules DJ DJ Console MK4 Dual Deck Mixing Station
- Write a Review
The Hercules DJ Console MK4 is a dual-deck, all-in-one mixing station that's built for mobile computer DJs with its compact, lightweight design and a...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
The all-in-one DJ station for mobile computer DJs that you can carry on your shoulder.
The Hercules DJ Console MK4 is a dual-deck, all-in-one mixing station that's built for mobile computer DJs with its compact, lightweight design and an included transport cover and shoulder strap. The Hercules DJ mixer features a 2-deck controller for mixing audio tracks, plus four stereo outputs: 2 for including turntables, MP3, or CD players in your mix and 2 for playing the mix for your audience while previewing the next track.
Some of the cool controls found on the Hercules DJ Mixing Console MK4 are its 2 jog wheel for navigating within tracks, a cross fader and 2 volume faders for mixing 2 tracks, 2 pitch encoder knobs for changing the music's speed, and 6 EQ potentiometers.
The Hercules MK4 DJ mixer has a host of user-friendly features such as: VirtualDJ DJC Edition software for Windows or Mac (check specifications) that analyzes the audio and suggests a cue point; pitch encoder knobs and sync buttons that synchronize tracks; auto-looping on 1, 2, 4, or 8 beats; and the ability to add effects to customize the music, record your mixes as audio files, and give your DJ console killer looks by applying the included graphic skin under the controller's transparent plate.
- 2-deck controller to mix digital audio tracks
- 2 stereo outputs to play the mix for the audience and preview next track
- 2 stereo inputs to include turntables, MP3, or CD players in your mix
- Built for mobile DJing: compact, lightweight, with transport cover and shoulder strap
- Mix 2 music tracks with the Hercules DJ Mixing Console MK4's controls:
- 2 jog wheels to navigate within tracks
- 1 cross fader and 2 volume faders to mix 2 tracks
- 2 pitch encoders (knobs) to change the speed of the music
- 6 EQ potentiometers
- The DJ software suggests a cue point in the audio file analysis
- Synchronize tracks using pitch encoders and/or sync buttons
- Automatic loops on 1, 2, 4, or 8 beats
- Add effects to customize your music
- Record your mixes as audio files
- Customize your console by placing the included graphic skin underneath the transparent plate on top of the controller
Sling this complete DJ station over your shoulder and head out to the gig when you order the DJ Console MK4 today.
- 2 types of plug per output: mix output (channels 1-2): 2 RCA for hi-fi & mixers; 1 stereo 1/8" jack (3.5mm) for multimedia speakers
- Preview output (channels 3-4): 1/4" jack (6.35mm) for headphones; 2 RCA for speakers
- 1/4" jack plug with volume knob to talk over the music
- 2 x 2 RCA inputs, to include external sources in your mix
- Inputs compatible with: phono (turntables); consumer line (-10dBv) (for MP3 players, etc.); pro line (+4dBu) (for studio gear & CD players); boosted line (+8dBu) (for Pioneer CDJ players)
- Compact (10.5" x 7.3" x 2.5")
- Lightweight (2.56 lb./1.15 kg)
- Transport cover and shoulder strap included
- VirtualDJ DJC Edition: For Windows XP/Vista/7; For Mac OS 10.4/10.5/10.6
- 2 jog wheels, 3 faders, and 11 knobs
- 36 transport buttons
- 4-channel in/4-channel out
- Microphone input for talk-over
- Headphone jack for previewing tracks
- Phono preamplifiers on the audio inputs
- ASIO & WDM for Windows
- Core Audio for Mac OS
- MIDI control: Windows and Mac