- Product 801330
Hercules DJ DJ Control MP3 Portable USB DJ Mixer
- Write a Review
You can host a party like a real DJ by creating your own playlist and create your own mixes quickly and easily with the Hercules DJ Control MP3 porta...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Plug this intuitive DJ mixer into your PC's USB port and you're ready to DJ like a pro!
You can host a party like a real DJ by creating your own playlist and create your own mixes quickly and easily with the Hercules DJ Control MP3 portable USB DJ mixer. Plus, you don't have to spend a bundle on professional or semiprofessional DJ hardware or mixing software. All you need is a computer equipped with a soundcard, amplified speakers, and your favorite music in CD Audio, MP3, WAV, or WMA format, and you'll be mixing in no time.
The Hercules DJ Control MP3 comes with VirtualDJ 3 software to control mixing on your computer. The DJ mixer is powered via your PC computer or laptop's USB port so you can mix your music anywhere. DJ Control MP3 can also be used to control other mixing software via MIDI commands sent to the computer.
You'll feel like a real DJ with 2 jog wheels that give you the feel of 2 vinyl turntables, a crossfader slider and 2 volume sliders, 8 EQ and pitch knobs, and 28 action buttons. Effects, loops, and changes in tempo let you adapt the music without any interruptions, modulate songs according to your taste, and put your own musical mark on the mixes you share with your audience!
- Dual-deck DJ Mix Controller to load 2 music files as if you had 2 DJ turntables
- High-precision wheels and buttons for DJ mixing
- Play one song while preparing the next one
- Fade gradually from one song to another with the crossfader
- Synchronize 2 songs with the Auto-Beat and Master Tempo buttons
- Customized version of VirtualDJ 3
- Smaller than a laptop
- USB-bus powered: no extra power needed
- 2 jog-wheels to mix audio files
- 3 faders: one crossfader (mix 2 decks), 2 volume faders (one per deck)
- 2x3 equalization rotary buttons
- 2 rotary buttons for the pitch
- 28 push keys for multiple actions
- One mini-stick to apply effects
- System Requirements
- Pentium III or Athlon 850 MHz and higher
- USB 2.0 or USB 1.1 port
- 256MB RAM and higher
- MS-Windows XP
- Soundcard with headphones output
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
I am a beginner and this was my first piece of equipment. For the the price you can not beat it. The only draw backs are that it doesn't have a way to hear the next song, other than that it works great, and the volume button on my right side doesn't work but if you use the interface on the computer it works fine. It loads up easy and I have rocked some house parties.