- Product H79525
Hercules DJ G501 Advanced DJ Headphones
- Write a Review
When you need a step up above average listening, the G501 Advanced DJ Headphones from Hercules will deliver. Crips sound and advanced performance, th...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Advanced style DJ headphones for use in the club or the studio.
When you need a step up above average listening, the G501 Advanced DJ Headphones from Hercules will deliver. Crips sound and advanced performance, the G501 DJ Headphones have enough power to give you monitoring capabilities even close to loud club PA speakers. With a wide frequency range of 10Hz “ 25kHz, you will be able to clearly hear all audible frequencies and then some, resulting in a clear transfer of sound great for monitoring mixes. Crafted with DJ' in mind, the G501 Headphones are made for comfort. They feature a continuous 1-curve design, made of a black fabric, and glossy black housing with stylish green line accents. The large ear-cups are wrapped in soft padding and the closed-back design allows for an isolation barrier that helps to eliminate ambient noises.
- Advanced DJ headphones great for use in the club or studio
- 102dB at 1mW sensitivity: enough output level to preview even close to PA speakers
- 50mm diameter drivers: clear playback for strong bass response
- 32-ohm drivers: strong playback level on any audio output
- 10Hz-25kHz: wide frequency bandwidth, to monitor any audible frequency
- Closed-back ear-cups prevent sound from bleeding out
- Soft, large ear pads: isolate the DJ' ears from ambient noise
- Black fabric, glossy black housing with green lines, glossy plating on top of ear-cups
- Cable connection on left or right ear-cup: adaptable for both right and left-handed DJs
Order the G501 Headphones today and get advanced DJ monitoring, for all skill levels.
G501 Advanced DJ Headphones
- 102dB at 1mW
10Hz-25kHz: wide frequency range
1.97"/50mm driver diameter
1/8"/3.5mm stereo mini-jack plug
1/4"/6.35mm stereo jack adapter
Ear-cups: Closed-back Circumaural
3 rotation axes:
Earpieces: vertical rotation (180-degrees) for easy 1-ear monitoring
Earpiece supports: horizontal rotation (90-degrees) for folding and transport, and to direct the earpiece toward the user' ear when headphones are worn around the neck
Earpiece supports: vertical rotation (90-degrees) inward to fold the headphones for transport
Plug: single-wire plug with ambidextrous design (connects to user' choice of left or right ear-cups)
1/8" to 1/4" plug adapter
Coiled connection cable