- Product 637009
Hercules DJ Mobile DJ MP3 Wireless Mixer Controller
- Write a Review
Why just throw a party when you can be part of it too? With Hercules' Mobile DJ MP3 Wireless Mixer Controller, you can not only keep the music jumpin...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Compact mixer controls your PC via radio receiver on the USB port.
Why just throw a party when you can be part of it too? With Hercules' Mobile DJ MP3 Wireless Mixer Controller, you can not only keep the music jumping, but you can free yourself from the booth while mixing it up with the crowd and keeping the show going. You can mix 2 tracks with the 2 jog wheels which emulate dual CD/vinyl decks, synchronize MP3 and WMA files with the included DJ software, add fun effects like applause, and more. This compact controller also has 25 button controls, a crossfader, 2 volume and pitch sliders. The blue, double LCD screen allows you to see important information like artist and track name, BPM, elapsed time for each deck. It works with both laptop and desktop PCs.
- Add fun effects such as applause, loops and much more
- Dual DJing decks
- Mix 2 tracks with 2 jog wheels (emulating 2 CD/vinyl decks)
- Mix, scratch and, synchronize MP3 and WMA files (DJ software included)
- 1 cross fader, 2 volume & pitch sliders, 2 wheels
- 25 button controls
- Double LCD screen, 1 screen per deck, displaying artist name, track name, beats/minute, elapsed time, and track length
- Automatic linking and mixing
- Push button sounds and effects
- Compact 100% wireless mixer USB radio receiver
- Mixer controls the PC via a radio receiver on the USB port
- Works with laptop and desktop PCs
- Box Contents
- Hercules Mobile DJ MP3
- USB receiver with directional cable
- Installation CD-ROM with software
Mobile DJ MP3 Wireless Mixer Controller
- Minimum configuration
Desktop or laptop PC
P3 / Athlon 800MHz & higher
USB 2.0 or USB 1.1 port
256MB RAM & higher
100MB hard disk space
Windows XP SP2
Sound card with amplified stereo speakers/headphones
Dimensions: 6.8"W x 6"H x 1.2"D
Weight: 1.1 lb.
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
This DJ controller is a lot of fun. For a beginner or someone looking to just have some fun with DJing it is perfect. I took it out of the box and began playing with it and mastered it in about 2 hours. It does feel like a toy but the main body feels solid. My only gripe is that it is inaccurate and if you plan on doing some serious DJing you need to spend a few more dollars on a better model or go with a different set up.