- Write a Review
Grid-based 2-channel DJ controller.
The Hercules P32 DJ is an all-in-one controller that resides at the crossroads of DJing and performance. With 2 decks, screens displaying the sizes of loops, effects racks, equalizers and more, Hercules P32 DJ is perfectly designed for mixing.
Add in the two grids of 16 pads, sample packs integrated within DJUCEDTM 40° slip and quantize smart functions, and you have a package with everything you need for performance. Hercules P32 DJ features 32 ergonomic and responsive pads for precise performance and high-quality feel. The DJUCEDTM 40° software lets you keep the rhythm and the structure of tracks intact, no matter what you’re doing.
Complete DJUCEDTM 40°(PC / MAC ) intuitive professional DJg software is included. Additionally, the Traktor mapping file is available for download on Hercules’ website. The Hercules P32 DJ is also compatible with all DJing software open to MIDI mapping, including Virtual DJ, Cross DJ, DJAY, and many others.
Two grids of 16 pads each
Built-in audio material
Displays loop size
Crossfader and channel faders
Easy to use, easy to see, easy to love. Order soon.
DJUCEDTM 40° PC / MAC
2 GHz CPU or higher
2 GB RAM or more
Windows 7 and higher (32 and 64-bit)
Mac OS X 10.8 and higher(32 and 64-bit)
Optional drivers are available for download on Hercules website
(ASIO and product firmware update)
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.