- H79526 000000000 H79526000000000
Hercules DJ XPS 2.0 80 DJ Monitor Speakers Pair
- Write a Review
Every good mix begins with a pair of quality monitors, and the XPS 2.0 80 DJ Monitor Speakers from Hercules will do the trick. The XPS 2.0 80 DJ Moni...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Affordable, compact pair of DJ monitors with broad frequency response to get just the right mix.
Every good mix begins with a pair of quality monitors, and the XPS 2.0 80 DJ Monitor Speakers from Hercules will do the trick. The XPS 2.0 80 DJ Monitors are a pair of suitably designed speakers that are easily integrated into any home system, and work exceptionally well with Hercules brand DJ gear. Each compact satellite features a solid-wood design made from 9mm MDF, and is a conveniently sized to fit in your DJ or studio setup. The XPS 2.0 80 incorporates a silk dome tweeter that will deliver crisp clear highs, and a 4" subwoofer with Kevlar diaphragm that will deliver deep low-end bass. There are multiple connection options that include balanced TRS inputs, RCA inputs for the main source, line input for connecting MP3 devices, and a headphone output that will automatically turn off the speakers when headphones are connected. The XPS 2.0 80 DJ Monitors are a cost effective solution for your home DJ rig or studio.
- Precision and quality design optimized for creating music mixes with computers
- Silk dome tweeter will deliver crisp and clear high-end frequencies
- 4-inch woofers with Kevlar diaphragms, and dual-ports give a low-end bass response
- Wooden satellites made from 9 mm MDF, with compact speaker measurements
- Multiple audio inputs including: RCA for main source, TRS balanced inputs, line input, and headphone output
- Ergonomic buttons based on Hercules DJ consoles, offering easy grip and use
When you need quality monitoring at an affordable price, order the XPS 2.0 80 DJ Monitors today.
- Total power output: 2 x 20W RMS
- Peak power: 80W
- Frequency response: 60Hz - 20,000Hz
- External power supply
- Magnetically shielded satellites for an interference-free environment
- ROHS standard-compliant product
- Dimensions (WxHxD): 7-5/8" x 10-13/16" x 7-1/8"
- Right satellite weight: 9.3 lb.
- Left satellite weight: 6.3 lb.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.