- J00694 000000000 J00694000000000
Heritage Audio Rack 2
- Write a Review
The Heritage Audio Rack 2 is a 2-channel 500-series rack power supply that employs the same exact ISEP mechanical components that are used in the Nev...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
2-Channel chassis for your vintage and modern 500-series effects.
The Heritage Audio Rack 2 is a 2-channel 500-series rack power supply that employs the same exact ISEP mechanical components that are used in the Neve Series 80 consoles including aluminum rails, guides, and more. This will ensure your vintage modules; as well as any current made units will fit perfectly in the Rack 2. Every channel has it's own output control as well as an illuminated phantom power switch. The Rack 2 also incorporates two discrete class A ultra high impedance JFET Direct Inputs, allowing for direct plugging of hi impedance instruments. The back panel of the Rack 2 features Neutrik gold plated XLR connectors for Mic and Line inputs, as well as outputs. The Rack 2's External Power Supply Unit is connected via Neutrik gold plated 4-pin XLRs. It is configurable for 220-240v or 110v. The power supply is included and able to power up to four Rack 2s.
Neutrik gold plated XLRs for Mic and Line inputs
Neutrik gold plated XLRs for outputs
Illuminated red push buttons for Phantom power
Discrete Class A JFET Direct Inputs
Individual output controls
Built in Compression Link busses A and B
Genuine ISEP mechanical construction
External oversized PSU
PSU cable included
Order the Rack 2 for your 500 series effects today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.