- K36391 000000000 K36391000000000
Icon Icon Pro Audio Platform M+
- Write a Review
Seize control of your productions with the Platform M+ DAW Controller, adding true tactile control via USB2.0 to your Digital Audio Workstation (DAW)...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Powerful controller for any DAW.
Seize control of your productions with the Platform M+ DAW Controller, adding true tactile control via USB2.0 to your Digital Audio Workstation (DAW) and production system. The all-new Platform M+ is a MIDI control surface designed for producers, engineers and musicians who want the hands on control of a mixing console and the flexibility of modern “in the box” digital music production within a smaller physical workspace. With nine (9) full sized motorized faders, eight (8) rotary dual-function encoder knobs, backlit buttons for Mute, Solo, Automation and Transport control, a jog wheel, and access to your entire mix by banking across tracks in groups of 8 or 1 channel at a time, all the primary functions of your DAW are now at your fingertips.
Control Any DAW
The Platform M+ integrates with most popular Digital Audio Workstations. Mapping presets for Cubase, Nuendo, Ableton Live, ProTools, Logic, Reason, Studio One, Bitwig, Samplitude and Reaper are loaded at our factory. Mackie Control or HUI protocols provide seamless interfacing with your DAW’s functions. But even if your preferred DAW is not on this list, you can still map its functions with our intuitive MIDI learn mode.
The compact size (40cm x 20cm x 4.5cm) of this DAW controller means it should fit comfortably into any studio setup. But, the Platform M+ is also designed to be the nerve center of your very own scalable, customizable, modular audio production system. Add the Platform D Backlit LCD Display Module to keep track of every parameter, channel and control value in your mix. A variety of additional expansion modules will be available soon, adding more faders, knobs and pads; providing even greater power, versatility and creativity. With Platform M+, you can build the control surface that suits your needs.
- Compact, durable and versatile
- 8+1 touch-sensitive motorized faders with 10-bit resolution
- 8 dual-function encoder knobs (Rotate and enter)
- Illuminated buttons for each channel including Select, Mute, Solo and Record
- 6 illuminated transport buttons including Play, Stop, Record, Rewind, Fast Forward and Loop
- Illuminated Zoom buttons with 2 direction keys; use in combination with the jog wheel
- 2 illuminated Track buttons for easy selection of different channels
- 2 illuminated Bank buttons for shifting channels in groups of 8
- Mackie HUI protocol built-in for Pro Tools
- USB 2.0 high speed connectivity
Adaptable and powerful. An ideal controller for many different types of studio environments.
- Connector: USB connector
- Power supply: 12V/2.5A DC
- Current consumption: 2.0A or less
- Weight: 1.765kg (3.89lb)
- Dimensions: 15.6(L) x 7.7(W) x 2.3 in. (H)
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.