- Product 702344
IK Multimedia AmpliTube Live
- Write a Review
AmpliTube Live includes the AmpliTube LE plug-in for most major formats (VST, Audio Units, DX, and RTAS), so you get a standalone app and plug-in in ...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Easy, powerful, and affordable amp modeling for your computer!
AmpliTube Live includes the AmpliTube LE plug-in for most major formats (VST, Audio Units, DX, and RTAS), so you get a standalone app and plug-in in one box! Combine 3 different preamp models and related EQs with 3 accurately emulated cabinets to precisely craft a wide palette of guitar sounds ranging from clean to crunch to lead. A set of 4 classic effects, including a spacious spring reverb and 3 stomp-like effects--wah-wah, delay, and overdrive--are all modeled on acclaimed classic guitar effects. In addition, there's a chromatic tuner so you always know you're in pitch. AmpliTube takes full advantage of ASIO, DirectX, and Mac OS X Core Audio drivers so it plays without any perceptible latency. Extremely easy to use, and works with built-in Mac and PC audio cards.
AmpliTube LE is designed to work in all major audio sequencers, including Cubase, Pro Tools, Logic, Sonar, Digital Performer, GarageBand, or any Audio Unit, VST, DX, or RTAS-compatible host application. Record guitar tracks, fully integrating AmpliTube LE in your DAW.
Both AmpliTube Live and LE come packed with killer presets that can be changed with a MIDI footcontroller.
- RTAS, HTDM, VST, DX, and Audio Unit modeling software
- 3 amps
- 3 EQs
- 3 cabinet models
- Built-in tuner
- 64 factory/64 user presets (AmpliTube Live), 34 factory/32 user presets (AmpliTube LE)
- Standalone (AmpliTube Live) or plug-in (AmpliTube LE) operation
- MIDI foot-controllable
Put the power of a half stack on your desktop! Call or click to order today!
- System requirements (AmpliTube Live)
- Macintosh OS X minimum: 667MHz G4, 512MB of RAM, Mac OS X 10.2.8 or later, 1024x768 display
- Recommended: 1.25GHz G4 or G5, 1GB of RAM, low-latency Core Audio-compatible audio interface.
- Windows minimum: 733MHz Pentium III/Athlon, 512MB of RAM, Windows 2000 /XP, 1024x768 display
- Recommended: 2.4GHz Intel Pentium IV/Athlon, 1GB of RAM, low-latency ASIO-compatible audio interface.
- AmpliTube LE:
- Macintosh OS X minimum: 667MHz G4, 512MB of RAM, Mac OS X 10.2.8 or later, 1024x768 display.
- Recommended: 1.25GHz Power Macintosh G4, 1GB of RAM, Mac OS X 10.2.8 or later, 1024x768 display. ASIO-compatible soundcard recommended for low-latency, realtime play.
- AmpliTube supports the AU, VST, RTAS, HTDM plug-in formats on Mac OS X-based systems.
- Windows minimum: 733MHz Pentium III/Athlon, 512MB of RAM, Windows 98se/2000/XP, 1024x768 display.
- Recommended: 2.4GHz Intel Pentium IV/Athlon, 1GB of RAM, Windows 2000/XP, 1024x768 display. ASIO-compatible soundcard recommended for low-latency, realtime play.
- AmpliTube supports the DX, VST, and RTAS plug-in formats on Windows 2000/XP-based systems.
Reviewed by 2 customers
Displaying reviews 1-2
I also run Native Guitar Rig 3, Waves GTR & Amplitube 2.I still fall back on this for alot of punk and metal tones as well as almost all my lead work. It's easy to get a decent sound fast. There is some nasty lowend but you can clean it up fairly easy.
As I said, this thing sucks. For "live" use, it's less than useless. It sounds like a cheap practice amp with the headphone out connected to a computer input. There is also a very noticeable delay while the program processes the audio - regardless of available computing power. I've got 3 gigs in my processor, and a gig of high-speed dual channel RAM, and there's about a 500 millisecond delay.That said, the LE is not much better. It's a plugin, but not a good one. You can get sounds slightly better than the Live version of the program, but not by much.Save your money.