- Product 703306
IK Multimedia ARC Advanced Room Correction System Education Edition
- Write a Review
The ARC Advanced Room Correction System Education Edition is for qualified educators only.If you're going to teach students effectively about the wor...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Acoustic room-response measurement system with calibrated mic and software.
The ARC Advanced Room Correction System Education Edition is for qualified educators only.
If you're going to teach students effectively about the world of computer music recording, it's important to have optimal acoustics in your recording environment. However, very few schools have acoustically treated spaces for a proper listening environment. The ARC system is a very cost-effective means of providing the benefits of professional acoustic room treatment and an educational experience in and of itself. The education edition of the ARC system helps music instructors save even more money on this advanced room correction software solution.
In the world of music recording, the combination of monitoring speakers and room acoustics can be the biggest obstacle to accurate sound. Instead of hearing the music you are producing, you actually get a distorted sound created by the partial absorption of output reflected in the walls, ceilings, furniture, and surrounding objects in the recording studio. With many DAW home and classroom recording situations, this is especially troubling.
IK Multimedia has the answer to this problem. Teaming up with sound equalization solution leader, Audyessy, they've created the first room correction system in a plug-in form for DAW studios: the ARC System. What is it? Using Audessey's MultEQ technology, the included calibrated measurement microphone, measurement software, and multi-platform correction plug-in measures acoustical information throughout the listening area of your studio. ARC sniffs out the sweet spots and dead areas. It combines this collected information and then corrects both time and frequency response problems, so you'll get a clearer, more reliable representation of your musical mix.
With the ARC System, the improvement on your class' studio sound will be fairly instant and can be improved anytime as things are moved and more bodies or instruments are brought in. Finally, you'll be able to tune the room and trust that what you're hearing is what you're getting. This means faster recording schedules, more honest mixes, and superior mastering all the way around.
- Easy to use, step-by-step, room measurement software for Mac/PC
- VST, RTAS, AU correction plug-in for Mac/PC most popular DAWs
- Professional 1/4" precision measurement condenser microphone
- Automatic multi-point room measurement system, wizard based, based on Audyssey MultEQ technology
- Measurement precision when used with ARC System microphone: +/- 1.5 dB
- Requires 48kHz operation (only for measurements)
- Requires ASIO Audio Hardware on Windows Vista or XP, CoreAudio on Mac OS X
- Saves Measurements sets to be opened on the ARC System correction plug-In
- Multi-platform high quality frequency and time correction processor based on Audyssey MultEQ technology
- Correction precision when used with ARC System microphone: +/- 1.5 dB
- Correction processor resolution: 32-bits floating point
- Correction processor supported sampling rates: 32 kHz to 96 kHz
- Four target curves
- Graphic Frequency response display
Teach your students recording and mixing more effectively. Order the ARC System today!
- Power PC-based Macs
- Minimum: 866 MHz G4 processor, 512 MB of RAM, Mac OS X 10.4 or later
- Recommended: Dual 1.25 GHz G4 or G5 processor, 1 GB of RAM, Mac OS X 10.4 or later
- Supported Plug-in formats: AU, VST, RTAS
- Intel-based Macintosh:
- 1.5 GHz Intel Core Solo processor, 512 MB of RAM, Mac OS X 10.4.4 or later
- 1.66 GHz Intel Core Duo processor, 1 GB of RAM, Mac OS X 10.4.4 or later
- Supported Plug-in formats: AU, VST, RTAS
- Pentium 1GHz/Athlon XP 1.33 GHz, 512 MB of RAM, Windows XP/Vista or later
- Recommended: Pentium 2.4 GHz/Athlon XP 2.4 GHz, 1 GB of RAM, Windows XP/Vista or later
- Supported Plug-in formats: VST, RTAS
- Type: 1/4" precision measurement condenser microphone
- Polar pattern: omnidirectional, free field
- Capsule frequency response: 20-16,000 Hz
- Calibrated frequency response when used with ARC: 16-20,000 Hz, +/- 1.5 dB
- Output: transformerless, electronically balanced, 200 ohms output impedance
- Sensitivity: 50 mV/Pa
- Noise Equivalent Level: 22 dB
- Max SPL: 130 dB for 3% THD