- Product 702985
IK Multimedia SampleMoog Virtual Instrument Crossgrade
- Write a Review
If you love the Moog sound, and have already invested in some IK Multimedia software, the SampleMoog Crossgrade will save you a little dough and expa...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
16 rare and collectable synths in one virtual instrument!
If you love the Moog sound, and have already invested in some IK Multimedia software, the SampleMoog Crossgrade will save you a little dough and expand your sample collection with one of your favorite sounds.
It's been over 3 decades since the first Moog sound made its way into popular music, the most notable introduction for many people being the annoying/infectious (depending on who you ask) instrumental sensation, "Popcorn". Despite the many competitors that have come and gone over the years, the Moog's many incarnations have remained in the mainstream, because, well it's just got that unique sound. Finding a well-preserved Moog without paying an arm and a leg, is no longer an issue with IK Multimedia's SampleMoog sample software.
Spanning the entire Moog history and powered by the SampleTank 2 engine this wonderful compilation contains 16 of Moog's most popular models and was made in cooperation with Moog Music and Sonic Reality. From the early sounds of the Modular Moog 3C to the more modern Little Phatty, you'll have 1,700 basses, leads, pads, and effects from 16 of most sought after, rare Moog synths, each accurately sampled and fully produced with 32 built-in effects, to noodle around with. There's more than 600 multi-sampled sounds and over 1,000 preset patches, giving you a 4GB analog sample arsenal like no other. Bob Moog would be proud.
The SampleMoog software includes physical modeling effects and IK Mulitmedia's exclusive STRETCH synth engine. The combination of the two offers intuitive options like one-click sound browsing, multiple synth-engines with real-time harmonic manipulation of the waves, built-in vintage multi-effects, and fast loading samples for studio or playing live. The SampleMoog technology makes it easy to take these musical blasts from the past and incorporate them into today's modern pastiche. It can be used as a plug-in for popular DAWs and as a standalone application for both Macs and PCs.
So get the roof shaking with the powerful rumble of of a Moog Taurus 1 Bass pedal or compliment your latest dance track with some blips and chirps from the classic Modular Moog 15. The SampleMoog Crossgrade will have you in the "Moog" for days on end.
- 16 part multitimbral sample-based synth
- Standalone and plug-in
- VST, AU, RTAS support
- 2 synth engines
- Built-in multi-effects with 32 insert and send effects
- 4 effects per part
- 32 effects
- Over 50 synth controls
- Mono/Poly/Legato modes
- Selectable Legato curves
- 2 LFOs, 2 envelopes, LBF/BPF/HPF filters,
- velocity, range, and macro controls
- Sounds can be read by SampleTank
- Sound features
- 16 Moog synths sampled by Sonic Reality
- Over 600 multi-sampled sounds
- Over 1,000 presets
- Over 100 combi-sounds
- Over 4 GB of samples
- Browse hundreds of high-quality sounds and load them in a snap
- Full synth-sampler engine, powered by SampleTank, with unique, independent control over pitch and tempo of sounds
- Combi patches allows the construction of very complex layered synths
- Mac: 866 MHz G4 processor, 512 MB RAM, Mac OS X 10.4 or later
- Intel-based Mac: .5 GHz Intel Core Solo processor, 512 MB RAM, Mac OS X 10.4.4 or later
- PC: Windows Pentium 1GHz/Athlon XP 1.33 GHz, 512 MB RAM, Windows XP/Vista or later