- Product 486071
IK Multimedia StealthPlug + AmpliTube 2
- Write a Review
The special IK Multimedia StealthPlug + AmpliTube 2 bundle gives you the incredibly easy-to-use StealthPlug guitar and bass audio interface and the ...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
A 1/4" jack-to-USB audio interface cable for guitar and bass players plus amp and effect modeling software.
The special IK Multimedia StealthPlug + AmpliTube 2 bundle gives you the incredibly easy-to-use StealthPlug guitar and bass audio interface and the software to model a huge collection of amps and effects.
StealthPlug is the first compact 1/4" jack-to-USB audio interface cable for guitar and bass players to plug into the world of software-based amp/effects modeling and recording with full input/output processing for your PC or Mac. It comes bundled with 7 software and content packages: 2 guitar and bass standalone and plug-in solutions, a full recording studio, 2 effects and instrument plug-ins, and loads of ready-to-use sounds and loops. Portable and easy to use, StealthPlug is the perfect solution for recording, practicing, and playing your guitar or bass, anytime, or anywhere. It's so easy to use that you will be able to plug into your computer as you would plug into an amplifier.
AmpliTube 2 Live standalone and plug-in plus AmpliTube X-GEAR
StealthPlug includes the new, easy-to-use, award-winning, AmpliTube 2 Live standalone and plug-in for your favorite recording software. It's fully MIDI-controllable with 15 guitar and bass amp combinations of the most sought after gear, 11 effects, mic-modeling with 2 microphones and position controls, built-in tuner, and more than 128 customizable user presets. Plus, the standalone version also offers the new SpeedTrainer, an integrated audio player with pitch and speed control, for playing with or learning your favorite songs. AmpliTube 2 Live also includes AmpliTube X-GEAR, a software shell-host that allows you to open, in standalone and plug-in mode, any current "Powered by AmpliTube" product.
A complete hardware/software bundle solution at an unbeatable price
Four additional software and sounds packages bundled with the StealthPlug make it one of the most affordable and complete hardware/software solutions for playing, practicing and recording on the market. Compose and record with the full audio/MIDI sequencer Tracktion 2.1 by Mackie. Fine-tune your work with IK's acclaimed T-RackS 3 EQ (6-band mastering EQ). Use the included SampleTank 2 SE sound workstation and its 64 sounds to compose and arrange your MIDI tracks. You also get access to a staggering 500MB of Sonic Reality loops with guitar, bass and drum loops for you to use within your songs or play along with. Moreover, you will also be eligible for upgrades/crossgrades to the the full versions of the included software and the entire IK range at highly reduced prices, making the StealthPlug a great value for any guitarist or bassist.
Portable, anywhere you want to go
StealthPlug is the perfect companion for mobile guitarists and bass players, taking up just a little more than the space of a cable to bring it with you. Use StealthPlug with your laptop or home computer for practicing, playing live, or recording. Capture your best ideas right when they come to you, whenever or wherever you are.
StealthPlug - Ready to Rock in Three Easy Steps
StealthPlug is very simple to use. You can start rocking in 3 easy steps:
• Connect the StealthPlug's 1/4" jack into your guitar
• Plug the StealthPlug's USB into your Mac or PC
• Connect the StealthPlug's 1/8" mini-jack to Headphones, Amplifiers or Powered Speakers
The most popular guitar amp and effects modeling software raises the standard to an unprecedented level of high-quality emulation and extreme flexibility, for crafting the ultimate guitar tone.
AmpliTube 2 offers everything needed to craft your own signature guitar tones with 5 separate modules including Tuner, Stomp, Amp Head, Miked Cabinet, and Rack Effects, on 2 series/parallel guitar rigs. 14 Preamps and EQs, 7 Power Amps, 16 Cabinets, 6 Microphones, 21 Stomp Effects, and 11 Rack Effects make AmpliTube 2 the most comprehensive guitar Amp and Effects Modeling software to date.
Over 80 guitar gear emulations, including popular amp models based on Fender, Vox, Marshall, Mesa Boogie, THD, Supro, and more. Stomp Box effects modeled after rare vintage gear including models based on Arbiter FuzzFace, Ibanez Tube Screamer, MXR Dynacomp, MXR Phase100, Electro-Harmonix Memory Man, and more, with AmpliTube's unique DSM (Dynamic Saturation Modeling) technology.
Only AmpliTube 2 offers each individual guitar amp component modeled separately, allowing you to freely create a staggering 20,000 amp combinations. This means you can mix and match Preamps, EQs, Power Amps and Cabinets of the most famous guitar amps of all time, to make completely new custom hybrid amp creations and get your own, truly personal sound.
Thanks to its interface neatly organized the same way a guitar rig is laid out, AmpliTube 2 has a more natural organization and feel than many other other amp-simulation software in its category. No parameter is ever more than 2 clicks away. In addition, right out of the box, there are over 400 different programmed guitar Amp and Effects preset combinations covering virtually any famous signature guitar tone you may dream of.
- 5 separate modules: tuner, configurable Stomp pedal board, Amp head, Cabinet + Mic, and Rack Effects
- 21 Stomp effects
- 14 Amp models
- 7 Power Amp models
- 16 cabinet and 6 microphone models
- 11 post-amp FX Racks
- 2 fully configurable rigs
- Digital tuner
- Stand-alone and VST/AU/RTAS plug-in for all popular DAWs
- Includes SpeedTrainer for playing along with your favorite recordings
- Includes AmpliTube X-GEAR for seamless integration with all the other "Powered by AmpliTube" products, MIDI control and StompIO integration
- Powered by AmpliTube with exclusive DSM (Dynamic Saturation Modeling) technology for award-winning sound & realistic feel
- Mac OS X (including Leopard) and XP/Vista compatible
- 5 modules including: Tuner, Stomp, Amp, Cabinet and Rack effects
- Double rig with 8 series/parallel configurations
- 1 new Amp and Cabinet
- Custom amp building (thanks to newly available separate Amp Pre, EQ and Power Section now available) for 192 different amp combinations
- More controls like Ambience in the cabinet module and advanced Automation
- Possibility to integrate AmpliTube 2 Live with other "powered by AmpliTube" software applications into a single interface with full mixing and matching between the included gear models
- Seamless integration with StompIO advanced USB floor controller and audio interface for using your computer live
- Automatically recognizes previous AmpliTube 2 Live installation, as well as other "Powered by AmpliTube" software installed on your computer, giving immediate access to all of the gear models and new features within the new interface
- Mackie Tracktion 2.1 Audio/MIDI Sequencer
- SampleTank 2 SE with 64 Sounds Included for VST
- T-RackS EQ 6-Band Mastering EQ for VST
- 500MB of Sonic Reality's Loops of Guitar, Bass and Drum Grooves
Take your guitar and bass playing to a whole new level with this innovative package. Order today.
- Minimum: 866MHz Power Macintosh G4, with 512MB of RAM, Mac OS X 10.3.9 or later
- One available USB port
- Minimun: 1.5GHz Intel Core Solo processor, 512MB of RAM, Mac OS X 10.4.4 or later
- One available USB port
- Minimum: Pentium III 1GHz/Athlon XP 1.33GHz with 256MB of RAM, Windows XP
- One available USB port
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
Just got it, what a complete waste of money. Please do not buy this, EVER! I have still to make it work and all the "complete recording software" they talk about are just demos you have to buy seperately to make this work. Save you money and buy something that actually works.