- Product 703311
IK Multimedia Total Effects Bundle Education Edition
- Write a Review
This special software bundle includes 4 award-winning effect plug-in suites for guitar, bass, mixing and mastering, all modeled after the most sought...Read More
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Special savings for music teachers on an incredible bundle of IK Multimedia's most popular effects plug-in suites.
This special software bundle includes 4 award-winning effect plug-in suites for guitar, bass, mixing and mastering, all modeled after the most sought-after hardware gear, including Ampeg SVX (bass amp and FX), AmpliTube 2 (guitar amp and FX), Classik Studio Reverb (high-end reverb suite), T-RackS (mastering/mixing suite). It's specially priced for educators who want to give their classrooms a more professional, real-world feel.
Ampeg SVX Plug-in
Ampeg, a pioneer of bass amplification, and IK Multimedia, a leader in amp-modeling plug-in technology, have teamed up to provide you with legendary, signature Ampeg bass amp tones in a software plug-in.
Mix and match between amps and cabinets of the most sought-after Ampeg gear to produce 24 amazing bass amp combinations. Plus, you'll have a complete bass pedal board with 6 fully configurable stomp effects. In addition, select among 8 classic bass effects crafted after classic Ampeg stomps and other must have vintage gear. Add a tuner and separate direct/amped signal path for a complete software bass rig.
It has over 20 bass gear emulations, including classic Ampeg bass amp models like the SVT-Classic, B-15R Portaflex "Flip Top", BA-500, and SVT-4PRO. Select from Ampeg stomps like the SPC-OCT Octaver or the SCP-OD Overdrive, or cabinets like the SVT-410H or SVT-810E, powered by AmpliTube's unique DSM (Dynamic Saturation Modeling) technology.
For the first time any musician, songwriter, and producer can have a complete, "all-in-one" solution for bass recording. Not just for bass players, Ampeg SVX will give you that great bass sound you just can't get by plugging directly into a console or computer.
If you're not already a IK Multimedia AmpliTube player, then AmpliTube 2 is the perfect time to become one. AmpliTube 2 raises the bar on guitar amp and effects plug-ins by giving you more of everything you want to build an arsenal of killer guitar sounds. It has models of 14 preamps, 14 EQs, 7 power amps, 16 cabs, 6 mics, 21 stompboxes, 11 rack effects, plus a high-precision tuner. IK has expanded the number of available modules as well, now including Tuner, Stomp, Amp, Miked Cabinet, and Rack. Best of all, AmpliTube 2 gives you two guitar rig chains for even more setup flexibility and is even easier to use, with hundreds of presets ready to go. AmpliTube 2 is organized the same way a guitar rig is laid out, so using it feels natural from the start.
It has over 80 guitar gear emulations, including popular amp models based on Fender, Vox, Marshall, Mesa Boogie, THD, Supro, and more. Stomp Box effects modeled after rare vintage gear include models based on the Arbiter FuzzFace, Ibanez Tube Screamer, MXR Dynacomp, MXR Phase100, Electro-Harmonix Memory Man and more, all with AmpliTube's unique DSM (Dynamic Saturation Modeling) technology.
AmpliTube 2 offers each individual guitar amp component modeled separately, allowing you to freely create a staggering 20,000 amp combinations! You can mix and match preamps, EQs, power amps, and cabinets of the most famous guitar amps of all time, to make custom hybrid amp creations and get your own, truly personal sound.
Please note: AmpliTube is a registered trademark of IK Multimedia. All other product names and trademarks are the property of their respective owners, which are in no way associated or affiliated with IK Multimedia. Product names are used solely for the purpose of identifying the specific products that were studied during IK Multimedia's sound model development and for describing certain types of tones produced with IK Mulitmedia's digital modeling technology. Use of these names does not imply any cooperation or endorsement.
IK Multimedia Classik Studio Reverb
IK Multimedia Classik Studio Reverb (CSR) is a suite of high-end, studio-quality reverbs modeled after popular outboard classics. Classik Studio Reverb. It gives you 4 types of high-quality reverb plug-ins: plate, room, hall, and inverse. Each type is designed to emulate the sound of an acclaimed studio reverb unit, delivering the quality and character top engineers have utilized for years. Each one gives you plenty of options, especially in Advanced mode, which gives you up to 100 reverb parameters to tweak, plus the 8x8 Modulation Matrix. Choosing Easy mode puts only the most commonly changed controls on the front panel of the plug-in: Mix, Diffusion, Reverb Time, Low Frequency Gain, High Frequency Cutoff, and High Frequency Dampening.
CSR has the look and feel of a typical effects rack with all the necessary controls on the panel. It supports automation and has macro controls that can be used to create complex sweeping changes. All knobs and macro controls can be automated through your host's sequencer.
VST, RTAS, and Audio Unit formats are included for Mac and PC, allowing CSR to work as a plug-in with popular virtual studio environments such as: Cubase, Logic, Pro Tools, Digital Performer, Sonar, Ableton Live, and more.
T-RackS rich, warm sound starts with algorithms based on true analog circuitry. The familiar interface makes it easy to control 5 powerful processors: EQ, compressor, limiter, soft-clipping output stage, and a complete mastering suite. It enhances mix frequencies, stereo images, dynamic range and gives your audio a seamless, top-notch sound.
With its separate processors, astonishing warmth and ease-of-use, you'll be putting the kind of polish on your tracks you may have never thought possible. All this while adding the beautiful warmth and space of the tube devices it emulates. No other plug-in offers this kind of dedicated environment for such an important task and none sounds like T-RackS.
Its astonishing sound is created with algorithms based on real analog circuitry which makes it sound so similar to real analog audio hardware, and so unique when compared to other software. Using 32-bit floating point resolution, T-RackS uses the best possible method to physically model analog components, resulting in an amazingly real tube sound, only without the noise.
Not only does it sound analog, it acts analog! T-RackS is so easy to use because its interface resembles a typical rack of hardware with analog controls.
Apart from separate modules, the new T-RackS Plug-In contains other monstrous improvements, compared to the standalone version, including:
1) New full band sweepable mid bands on the Equalizer. Both the peaking filters can now cover the entire 20 — 20KHz audio spectrum.
2) Refined high-end response. Now the T-RackS equalizer is even more musical and transparent at the top end, and has that characteristic smooth high end, typical of acclaimed analog devices.
3) Sidechain HPF in the compressor signal detecting chain. This adds a high-pass filter in the detector stage of the compressor. The detector stage is where the compressor analyzes the incoming signal and determines how gain reduction is applied. This variable high-pass filter prevents pumping. The further this knob is turned, the softer and more inaudible the compression character will be. At the minimum or at very low settings, the compression will be much more aggressive and noticeable.
4) Individual limiter bands controls. Now all 3 limiter bands are individually adjustable for threshold and level. This allows the user, for example, to limit the program low end without applying unwanted compression to the midrange.
5) Adjustable multiband limiter crossover points. Now the user can modify the 2 split points of the bands.
6) High precision calibration of the limiter and clipper output. If the output knob of the limiter is at 0dB (default), the output of the limiter will never go beyond —0.05dBs.
- Wide range of analog modeled effects in one package with 90 ultra accurate DSP emulations
- Covers every studio need, including guitar and bass recording, a comprehensive selection of studio reverbs, and high-end mixing and mastering tools
- 4 Modules: Tuner, Stomp, Amp, Cabinet+Mic selection and placement
- 4 signature Ampeg bass amps modeled
- 6 signature Ampeg cabinet models
- 6 Microphone models
- 24 bass amp combinations
- 8 analog modeled stomps
- High-precision Tuner
- Ultra accurate analog modeling with DSM technology
- Plug-in and standalone version
- RTAS, HTDM, VST, DX, MAS, and Audio Unit guitar rig modeling software
- 32-bit floating-point processing
- 14 preamps
- 14 EQ models
- 7 power amp models
- 16 cabinet models
- 6 microphone models
- 21 stomp box models
- 11 rack effect models
- High-precision tuner
- 2 guitar rig chains
- Compatible with all major recording software
- Suite of 4 separate reverb units: plate, room, hall, and inverse
- State of the art DSP-based reverb algorithms
- 2 operational modes: easy and advanced
- 6 easy-to-use controls in Easy mode
- More than 100 adjustable parameters in Advanced mode
- 8x8 Modulation Matrix in Advanced mode
- 4 assignable macros per unit
- Full automation through host sequencer
- State-of-the-art 6-band parametric equalizer, modeled on classic top quality analog gear
- 4th order parametric, high- and low-pass filters
- Parametric low-shelving control
- Parametric lo-mid control with Low or High "Q"
- Parametric hi-mid control with Low or High "Q"
- Parametric high-shelving control
- Classic tube stereo compressor/leveler designed for mastering
- Vintage-style compression unit
- Classic warm "in-your-face" sound of old tube mastering levelers
- Very-soft knee compression with no threshold point
- Stereo-image width control
- Mastering-oriented variable time constants
- Comprehensive and accurate gain-reduction VU
- Ratio control
- Variable Hi-pass filter on keying signal
- Multiband master stereo limiter
- High-quality 3-band limiting stage
- Ultrafast peak detection
- Ultra-linear and accurate band mixing for high-end performance
- Overload for accurate control of limiting and saturation
- Soft clipping feature for warm analog emulation
- Comprehensive gain reduction VU
- Very accurate peak LED indicators at the outputs
- Output stage with hard/soft selectable clipping
- Soft-clipping stage
- Astoundingly musical and smooth performance
- Variable clipping shape (from hard clip to ultrasoft) for complete control and precision
- Easily increase gain with no compression or limiting artifacts (unless you want them!)
- Create warm, saturated mastering effects
Total Effects Bundle Education Edition
- System Requirements
- (Power PC-based Macintosh)
- Minimal: 866MHz G4 processor, 512MB of RAM, Mac OS X 10.4 or later.
- Suggested: dual 1.25GHz G4 or G5 processor, 1GB of RAM, Mac OS X 10.4 or later
- Supported Plug-in formats: AU, VST, RTAS
- (Intel-based Macintosh)
- Minimal: 1.5GHz Intel Core Solo processor, 512MB of RAM, Mac OS X 10.4.4 or later
- Suggested: 1.66GHz Intel Core Duo processor, 1GB of RAM, Mac OS X 10.4.4 or later
- Supported Plug-in formats: AU, VST, RTAS
- Minimal: Pentium 1GHz / Athlon XP 1.33GHz, 512MB of RAM, Windows XP / Vista or later.
- Suggested: Pentium 2.4GHz / Athlon XP 1.33GHz, 1GB of RAM, Windows XP / Vista or later
- Supported Plug-in formats: VST, RTAS