- Musician's Friend Best Selection, Price & Service. Guaranteed.
Need Help? Ask our Experts or call 800-449-9128Asistencia en Español 866-226-2919
Need Help? Ask our Experts or call 800-449-9128
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Similar Items:
Producer edition provides the highest level of program functionality for FL Studio.
FL Studio 10 is a complete software music production environment, representing more than 12 years of sustained & focused development. Everything you need in one package to compose, arrange, record, edit, mix and master professional quality music. FL Studio 10 is the fastest way from your brain to your speakers. The Producer edition rounds out FL Studios capabilities with comprehensive audio recording and manipulation capabilities, audio, and automation clips.
Full audio recording and post-production
Producer edition allows you to record external and internal audio. Record up to the maximum number of simultaneous audio tracks your computer and audio interface (soundcard) can support. It gives you access to the Playlist Pattern, Audio and Automation Clips for arranging, chopping, stretching, time-shifting any Audio, Notes and Automation. You can use the flexible Automation Clip-based automation to overlay audio, notes in the Playlist, and hand-draw/edit point & curve based splines. The addition of audio-focused plugins such as Edison, Slicex, and Vocodex help you chop, loop, and perform audio in creative ways. Plus, Producer includes Synthmaker, a modular synthesizer and effects creation environment with unlimited potential.
Producer Edition includes all Fruity Edition features plus:
• Audio recording from external sources
• Direct-to-disk recording & offline rendering of Mixer tracks
• Audio Clips with waveform view & support for cue points
• Automation Clips with editable envelopes and LFO mode
+ Edison - integrated audio editor/recorder
+ Slicex - loop slicer & re-arranger
+ Vocodex - advanced vocoder
+ Synthmaker – advanced everything!
• Lifetime free updates to Producer Edition by download
FL Studio 10 What's New?
100's of improvements, additions & bugfixes featuring:
* 64 bit plug-in support - The Wrapper now automatically detects 64 bit plugins and opens them in 64 Bit 'Bridged' mode.
* 'New pattern' (+) button - On the Channel Window / Step Sequencer. Add a Pattern and open the naming window.
* Small scrollbars in editors - Smaller scrollbar for the Piano roll, Event Editor, Playlist etc.
* Horizontal zoom - Improved Playlist, Piano roll & Event Editor.
* Improved memory management - Two changes have been made to lower demands on FL Studio's memory allocation. 1. 32 & 64 Bit VST plugins can be opened in 'Bridged' mode. The maximum memory available to the plugin will be at least 2 Gb for 32 Bit Windows and up to 192 Gb depending on your version of 64 Bit Windows. 2. Audio Clips & Sampler Channels Keep on disk option now opens the sample in a separate memory allocation. Each Audio Clip / Sampler Channel can now load a sample of at least 2 Gb for 32 Bit & 64 Bit Windows versions.
* Improved audio options - ASIO: 'Mix in bufferswitch' and 'Triple buffer' may improve performance with some ASIO drivers. ASIO/Primary Sound: Revised 'Playback tracking' options to help with alignment of visual & recorded events where soundcard problems exist.
* Autosave / Autobackup - FL Studio can now be set to back up the current project at 5 to 15 minute intervals. Never lose project data again!
* FL Studio Fruity Edition - Now gains access to Playlist Pattern Clips for unlimited scoring and automation flexibility.
* Resize Playlist tracks - Ctrl + Middle-click on Playlist tracks to resize them.
* Preview/playback tool in Playlist - Press Alt + Right-click to preview Audio and Pattern Clips.
* Time segment options - Beats has been added to Piano roll 'View > Time segments' options. Time segments shade the background.
* Lock Playlist tracks to clips - Right-click on Playlist tracks to lock and mimic Block-tracks.
* Shift + Mouse Wheel - Move Channels, Mixer Tracks, Playlist Tracks & Patterns
* Playlist Preview Tool - Play back clips by clicking on them with the Playback tool.
* Individually sizable Playlist tracks - Any or all Playlist tracks can now be resized by dragging on the divider between the name areas. Individual tracks can also be locked at a desired size.
* Live Playlist marker types - Playlist Tine Markers can be set to Loop, Pause or Skip for innovative live performances.
* Ctrl+B - Duplicates selection, zoom-range, all (no selection).
* Save as sheet music - The Piano roll Menu option File > Export as score sheet saves the current Piano roll as a .pdf in standard musical notation.
* Magic lasso - Circle mouse around Notes or Clips without clicking to make a selection. Time segment options - Beats has been added to Playlist: View > Time segments options. Time segments shade the background.
* Edit Ghost notes - Double Right-click on Ghost note or X1 button.
* Cycle Piano rolls - Shift + H or J cycles through data in Piano rolls.
* Vertical zoom - Vertical zoom now possible and notes include properties view.
* Note stretch handle - On note selection to rescale length
* Piano roll wave-display - Displays waveform behind notes to align notes to audio events.
* Piano roll & Playlist sync - Editing in the Piano roll while in Song mode will now move the Playlist transport in sync with the Piano roll.
* Ctrl+B - Duplicates selection, zoom-range, all (no selection).
* New note view - Rounded notes view.
* Larger mixer view and waveform metering - The Mixer View options include "Wide Tracks" and "Waveforms."
* Fully automatic PDC - The default for new projects, automatic Plugin Delay Compensation updates the PDC settings when changes are detected.
* Newtone (Demo) - is a pitch-correction and time manipulation editor. Slice, correct, edit vocals, instrumentals and other recordings.
* Pitcher (Demo) - is a real-time pitch-correction, manipulation and harmonization plugin that can correct and create 4 voice harmonies under MIDI control from a keyboard or the Piano roll.
* Wrapper / Bridge updates - Significant changes to reduce bugs and improve compatibility. 64-bit and 32-bit bridged mode operation.
* Zoomable envelopes - Sytrus, Fruity Love Philter, Envelope Controller etc.
* Patcher (Free) - Chain effects and or plugins to create complete chains that can be quickly loaded in new projects.
* ZGameEditor Visualizer (Free) - Visualization effect plugin with movie render capability based on the free, open source, ZgameEditor
* Autohide - Auto-closes the Browser in-situ or undocked.
Why choose FL Studio?
Free to choose - An open standards and modular design mean you won’t be stuck in a production dead-end. FL Studio supports industry standard plugin formats so you can use instrument and effects form 3rd party manufacturers including VST1 to 3 (64 or 32 bit). Import and export all popular audio formats such as .wav, .mp3 and .ogg, among many others. Importantly, upgrade FL Studio and add features if and when you need them.
Free your audio - Route any group of instruments and soundcard inputs to any mixer track. Mixer tracks, in turn, can send audio to any number of other mixer tracks and a soundcard output. Create sub-mixes, effects chains or just insanely complex and creative mixes. FL studio’s flexible architecture sets audio free.
Free your workflow - Choose your preferred workflow, compose using the step-sequencer or piano roll. Create in pattern or track mode, then arrange your ideas in the free ‘palette’ Playlist. The Playlist presents timeline as a virtual ‘canvas’ where each Playlist track can simultaneously hold any number of score, audio and automation events. Now that’s freedom.
Free updates - Buy online or register a Boxed copy of FL Studio and you get an online account from where you can update FL Studio each time a new version is released, for free. Just stop an think for a moment how much money is wasted each year when our competitors hype their latest version and charge anywhere from $149 to $199 for the update. The latest version of FL Studio will always be yours free, leaving you more money to spend on what matters to you.
Make virtually any sound - FL Studio 10 includes over 30 software synthesizers covering acoustic/synthetic bass, electric guitar, multi-sampler tools including piano & strings, general sample playback and beat-slicing (With Rex 1 & 2 support).
Synthesis techniques - Synthesizer plugins span subtractive, modelling, FM, RM, granular and additive synthesis modes. With the addition of FL SynthMaker (included with Producer Edition or higher) you can even create & share your own FL instruments, effects & MIDI control dashboards without the need to write basic code. If you understand synthesizers & FX you will be working with FL Synthmaker in minutes.
Open plugin standards - FL Studio supports all PC industry plugin instrument standards including VSTi (1/2/3), DXi(1/2), Buzz and Rewire. This means you can sequence with your favorite plugins and applications.
Audio Recording & Editing
Multi-channel audio inputs - With the ability to simultaneously capture all the inputs on your audio-interface, FL Studio has the flexibility to record a single vocalist, guitar or a full symphony orchestra. Bring your own orchestra!
Arranging audio - Arrange audio with complete freedom in the Playlist. Features include the ability to host an unlimited number of audio recordings, time-stretching, pitch-shifting, beat-slicing, cropping, editing, slip-editing and re-arranging of audio with only a few mouse clicks.
Audio editor - FL Studio 10’s audio capabilities are further enhanced with Edison, the recording wave editor. Edison is an integrated audio editing and recording tool with spectral analysis, convolution reverb, noise reduction, loop-recording, loop-construction tools and more.
Pitch correction - Available as an additional purchase, for far less than you would expect, Image-Line have two amazing pitch correction and manipulation plugins discounted exclusively for FL Studio owners. Newtone is a professional pitch-correction and time manipulation editor. Slice, correct, edit vocals, instrumentals and other recordings like they are MIDI notes & even convert audio to MIDI. Pitcher is a real-time pitch-correction and manipulation plugin that can also create 4-voice harmonies under MIDI control.
FL Studio supports WAV, MP3, OGG, WavPack, AIFF, and REX audio formats.
Compose and record your musical performances and ideas in the most logical way.
Pattern or track sequencing - Record your musical performances and ideas in the most logical way. FL Studio 10 can simultaneously function as a pattern and track based sequencer. Reuse patterns as Pattern Clips in the Playlist or record song-length sequences, as desired.
Step sequencer or Piano roll - Scoring tools include FL Studio’s legendary Step-sequencer, one of the most advanced Piano rolls in any software studio, event and multipoint automation envelopes. FL Studio supports MIDI input, standard controller compatibility, and the ability to simultaneously control multiple instrument channels from separate controllers.
FL Studio gives you freedom to do what you want where and when you want.
Determine your own project design - Unlike the competition, FL Studio's Playlist is a totally flexible and virtually unbounded workspace where Note Pattern, Audio and Automation data can be arranged and edited to suit your creative ideas and preferred workflow.
Mixing & Mastering
FL Studio provides all the tools you need to produce your tracks to the highest professional standards.
The mixer - FL Studio Mixer includes an advanced mixer that is about precision, control and flexibility. Each of the 99 stereo insert-tracks can hold up to 8 effects (VST, DX or FL's native format). If you need more FX in a chain just route one track to another to gain an additional 8 FX slots and another if you want, you get the idea. Indeed, to create sub-mixes or mixing chains of almost unlimited complexity, each mixer track can be routed to any other or number of other mixer tracks, one of 4 dedicated 'send' channels and or the Master track. Sends provide the ability to sidechain inputs and outputs to multi-input effects plugins. Finally, each of the mixer tracks can be routed to any output on your audio interface (to create surround mixes for example), now that’s flexibility.
Effects - FL Studio includes more than 40 effects spanning maximization, limiting, compression, delay, distortion, equalization (graphic & parametric), filtering, phasing, flanging, chorus, vocoding and reverb. These have you covered for the creative broad-brush effects, through to the minutia of the mastering process.
Open plugin standards – FL Studio supports all PC industry plugin effect standards including VST (1/2), DX(1/2), Buzz and Rewire. This means you can mix with your favorite plugins and applications.
Lifetime free updates
There may be no such thing as a ‘free lunch’ but there certainly is ‘Lifetime Free Updates’ with Image Line’s update policy.
Never pay for bug-fixes again! - Customers who purchase FL Studio receive Lifetime Free Updates by download. Free updates entitles the customer to all future updates of FL Studio according to the edition purchased (Express, Fruity, Producer or Signature Bundle). For example, all FL Studio 10 customers will be able to download their free update to FL Studio 11, 12 e.t.c. That's freedom!
All FL Studio demo versions are fully featured, giving you access to all features associated with FL Studio Producer Edition (the highest level of the program, Signature Bundle includes Producer + extra plugins). Compose new songs and export them to WAV, MP3 or OGG. The only limitation is that projects saved in demo mode will only open fully once FL Studio and plugins used in it have been registered. This gives you the ability to save recover your original projects post-purchase. You can of course render to audio at any time pre or post purchase.
FL10 will fit easily within your current software supporting VST/VSTi/VST2, DXi, DXi2, MP3, WAV, OGG, MIDI, ASIO, ASIO 2, REWIRE, REX 1 & 2.
Additionally supported through DirectWave Editor: AKAI AKP (S5/6K,Z4,Z8), Battery (version 1), MPC, Reason, Kurzweil, EXS24, Kontakt (version 1 & 2), Recycle, SFZ+ and SoundFont2.
With enough features and functionality to keep you busy for a lifetime, FL Studio 10 Producer edition is the fastest and most comprehensive way to realize your music on a PC. Order today!