- Product 709671
Image Line FL Studio 7 Fruityloops Producer Edition Virtual Studio
- Write a Review
FL Studio 7 is a fully featured, open-architecture music creation and production environment for PC. No extra music software is required* to produce ...Read More
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
FL Studio 7 is a fully featured, open-architecture music creation and production environment for PC. No extra music software is required* to produce any style of music, as the complete set of instrument and studio tools is included in the cost of the package. With the included plugins, sounds and tools the user can create complete songs, as well as backing tracks, loops and sizzling beats. Completed songs can be saved to WAV, MP3 or MIDI or .ZIP or native project formats (.FLP).
Make virtually any sound. FL7 includes 13 virtual synthesizers covering acoustic/synthetic bass, electric guitar and plucked string simulation, sampler tools including piano, general sample playback, and beat-slicing, and a range of synthesis techniques (subtractive, modelling, FM, granular and additive).
Audio Recording & Editing
Capture audio from a single vocalist right through to a full symphony orchestra. FL7 virtual studio can record up to 64 simultaneous tracks of audio#. The Playlist workspace can contain an unlimited number of audio tracks and allows you to arrange discrete audio events in any order, and position the creative process dictates with complete flexibility. Audio tools allow the ability to time-stretch, pitch-shift, beat-slice, chop, edit and creatively deconstruct audio. FL7 software also introduces Edison, a fully featured mastering wave editor and recorder. FL Studio supports WAV, MP3 and OGG formats.
Record musical performances and ideas in the most logical way. FL7 functions as both a pattern and track based sequencer depending on user preferences. Tools include an unlimited track Step-sequencer, an industry-leading Piano Roll and Automation Clips. FL Studio supports MIDI and input from all standard Controllers.
Determine your own project design. In FL7, you decide how your project will be laid out. Unlike the competition, FL7's Playlist is a totally flexible and virtually unbounded space where Note Pattern, Audio and Automation data can be arranged, and edited to suit your creative ideas and workflow.
The most powerful mixer in its class. FL7 music software includes an industry-leading 64 stereo track mixer. Each track can include up to 8 effects and can also be routed to any of the other 64 tracks or one of 4 dedicated 'send' channels. The 44 included effects plugins span Compression, Delay, Distortion, EQ, Filtering, Phasing, Flanging, Chorus, Vocoding and Reverb. These will take you from the creative broad-brush effects like reverb, through to the minutia of the mastering process with multiband compression/limiting and parametric EQ.
Lifetime free updates
Registered Image Line FL Studio users who purchase the download edition of the program receive lifetime free updates to the level of the program they buy (Express, Fruity Loops or Producer edition). For example, all FL Studio 6 customers will be able to download FL Studio 7 free, FL Studio 8 free and so on. Boxed edition users can purchase lifetime free updates for a nominal fee.
- FL now supports track-based sequencing. Pattern Clips present sequence data in the method as Audio and Automation Clips.
- Edison replaces the Wave Editor - Edison is a fully integrated audio editing and recording tool complete with spectral analysis, convolution reverb + more
- Event Automation can now be converted to Automation clips.
- Updated audio stretching engine for FL Studio & FL plugins (where applicable).
- Multi-core safe generators can now be threaded for performance gain on multi-core CPUs.
- Smoother audio 'record to disk' performance with high track-counts.
- Note OFF velocity support for the Piano roll, MIDI files, MIDI out & Sytrus.
- 'Smart Disable' mode for generator plugins, previously was effects only.
- A 'News Panel', to keep users updated with content and patches.
- Plugin windows can now be detached from the FL Studio desktop.
- DirectWave sampler now loads AIFF samples & includes a VST preset loader in auto sampler function.
- Sytrus gains multi-level 'Undo' a 'Cherry' phaser filter, 256 unit Harmonics editor (up from 128), automatable unison panning, volume and pitch.
- FPC acquires wave start/end point selection. SFZ export and loads AIFF, MP3 and REX files.
- Mono source recording. Mono ASIO inputs now handled by the mixer IN list.
- New user-definable keyboard velocity curve mapping in MIDI setup.
- Support for Apple Loops AIFF extensions.
- 3xOsc, Sampler, BooBass, Beepmap, Plucked, Fruit Kick
- Chrome ,FPC, WaveTraveller, Dashboard, KB Controller
- Fruity Vibrator, Midi Out, FL Slayer, FL Keys, Granuliser
FL Studio 7 Fruityloops Producer Edition Virtual Studio
- FL7 will fit easily within your current workflow supporting VST/VSTi/VST2, DXi, DXi2, MP3, WAV, OGG (import), MIDI, ASIO, ASIO 2.
Additionally supported through DirectWave ” AKAI AKP (S5/6K,Z4,Z8), Battery (version 1), MPC, Reason, Kurzweil, EXS24, Kontakt (version 1 & 2), Recycle, SFZ+ and SoundFont2.
Minimum system requirements:
Minimum Pentium III or Athlon XP (any processor supporting SSE instructions)
Or Intel Mac with Bootcamp (running Windows XP)
Minimum 256MB ram
200MB free harddisk space
Windows compatible soundcard with DirectSound drivers, ASIO drivers required for audio recording
(FL installer comes with generic Asio4All drivers)
Reviewed by 5 customers
Displaying reviews 1-5
I enjoy using FL studio, after 7 years of hardware woes I have finally made Fl studio the center of my production system.Great performance, exciting to use thanks image line
Do your self a favor and don't buy this product. It will not even install correctly on most pc's the very fist time. If you don't believe me just check they're support link and see for yourself. By the way they have an almost non existant support too. Installation is a nightmare, what a rip off!
I've used FL Studio back when I used to use Windows, and it's really nice. The included instruments are great, and is pretty easy to use once you start using it for a while. There are some downfalls, though. The audio sounds like junk unless you use an ASIO sound card. Also, they need to make a Mac version. Come on, everyone who does digital music uses a Mac. Except for these, it's not that bad.
This is very much a WYSIWYG product.Easy to get into, compose, automate and record.It would deserve full 5 if ReWire worked as advertised. Because at the moment it doesn't.There are numerous people haing problems with it. For example it is unusable with Propellerhead ReBirth - it will only syncronise but you won't be able to control it.So until this is fixed, FL Studio will get only 4.And if you are producing ACID - forget this.
I've been working in FL Studio for at least 3 years and I haven't even thought of moving on to a new product.FL Studio's sequencer makes placing notes easy, and the capability to record notes straight from a MIDI input makes it even easier.Producer edition does not come bundled with it, but the synthesizer Sytrus (XXL Edition has it) can create a wide variety of truly stunning sounds with its powerful but CPU resource-friendly interface.FL Studio comes with many different types of effects like reeverb, delay, parametric equalizers with spectrum analysis, advanced wave editors, flangers, phasers, and many more. The best part of it is that FL Studios' plugins are also VSTi-compatible, so should you choose to move on to a new program, you can still use your FL Studio stuff in your new program.Reason may have better built-in generators, but there are two defensive reasons: 1) FL Studio is a DAW, not a generator, and 2) Reason costs more than twice the price and its sequencer makes me want to break a guitar over someone's head. There's always ReWire though, so you can get the best sounds of Reason in the mindblowing sequencer of FL Studio.Go ahead, try FL Studio out. You won't regret it one bit.