- Product 583667
Image Line FL Studio Morphine Additive Synthesizer Software
- Write a Review
With FL Studio Morphine, no sound is too painful to recreate. Morphine is a powerful additive synthesizer with a logical, flexible architecture that ...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Additive virtual synthesizer for Windows and Mac OSX.
With FL Studio Morphine, no sound is too painful to recreate. Morphine is a powerful additive synthesizer with a logical, flexible architecture that allows you to create any sound. You can do this directly by adjusting harmonics manually or by taking any input sample and resynthesizing it into one of 4 independent voices.
A Small Revolution
Additive Synthesis has been considered one of the most desirable ways to emulate real instruments or to create new sounds. However, these virtual instruments have proven to be both technically and conceptually difficult to implement, requiring expensive computational algorithms and hardware.
Morphine changes everything
Morphine virtual synthesizer introduces a minor revolution to the world of Additive Synthesis. With low CPU usage algorithms that retain a warm sound without sacrificing articulation accuracy, and a flexible architecture, Image Line Morphine moves instantly to the top of its class.
Morphine's 128 harmonic oscillator engine is fully optimized for producing a high-quality, warm sound, with groundshaking bass and crystal-clear high frequencies. Based on complex, full 32-bit mathematics, Morphine soft synth has no internal sampling to avoid interpolation noises so it retains that analog quality.
The oscillators are also optimized for fast amplitude and frequency modulation response for accurate tone reproduction. The oscillator engine is not the only thing that makes Morphine sound so good. With an infinite number of harmonic snapshots per-spectrum, and the ability to map a unique spectra for each note, you can generate a realistic and balanced sound over the entire keyboard range.
Additionally, the four generator sources can be morphed via the in-built mix/morph envelope or from an external MIDI controller. Combined with the four independent multipoint modulation envelopes, assignable to many internal parameters, you can achieve any sound, just like you imagined it.
As an "Easter-egg" for the sound designers among you, Image Line Morphine provides unison and comb/pulse width-filter modulation of the harmonics directly, adding even more motion to the sound.
Resynthesis allows you to capture a complete spectrum from any audio sample, for accurate emulation of real instruments, or as a starting point for something completely new, using the in-built editing tools. Unlike the resynthesis of other additive synthesizers, Morphine virtual synth provides total control so the resynthesized sounds are as close to the original sample as possible.
You're a talented musician, full of great ideas, but you're still skeptical, right? So, what sounds can Morphine really make? Anything. Complex evolving pads, deep basses, acoustic instruments, synthetic leads, and keyboards are all possible using the advanced resynthesis features and intuitive interface.
However, musical creativity doesn't guarantee you care about making your own sounds from scratch. Good news here too. Morphine ships with 290 high-quality presets covering a vast range of music styles.
Next to the VSTi & AudioUnits version Image Line has developed a bi-platform minihost that allows you to enjoy Morphine without using a sequencer or host. You can just start it as a standalone application and play it with your MIDI or PC keyboard.
- High-quality sound engine optimized for low CPU usage and fast amplitude and frequency modulation response
- 4 independent "Generators" per voice
- Keyboard layering with 128 unique Keyboard Zones
- Unlimited number of harmonic snapshots (breakpoints) per spectrum
- Amplitude, Detune, Panning control for all harmonics
- Filtering and Velocity response for each Generator source
- Highly CPU optimized, accurate Resynthesis allowing emulation of audio samples with high precision
- Manual override options for the resynthesis process to achieve most accurate emulations
- Ability to import waveshapes from audio file
- Variable-time control for spectra, mix/morph envelopes (can also be linked to key number, velocity, or any other controller)
- 4 PWM Filters (spectral emulation of comb filtering, unison or pulse-width)
- Additional generator that allows any Noise Sample audio file to be mixed with the synthesized sound, complete with filtering
- Morphing path, morphs harmonics in real time, controlled internally or from external modulation source/s
- Morphing Square, mixes the 4 Generator sources with a single convenient interface
- 4 multipoint (EG) envelopes can be routed to many internal Morphine controls
- 1- to 32-note polyphony, user selectable
- ADSR master envelope
- Velocity response is adjustable
- Up to 5 built-in simultaneous effects: Chorus, Delay, Reverb, Equalizer, Distortion
- Attractive, user-friendly interface, developed through 1000's of man-hours testing and development
Ease the pain of making DAW music with a shot of Morphine. Order today!
FL Studio Morphine Additive Synthesizer Software
- Operating System:
- Windows XP/Vista
- OSX 10.4 (Tiger)
- Plug-in formats:
- FL Studio plug-in
- VSTi 2.4 (Win/OSX)
- AudioUnit (OSX)
- Standalone (Win/OSX)
- Hardware Req:
- 2GHz Intel Pentium 3 compatible CPU with full SSE support
- Intel CPU or G4 PowerPC (Mac) with full Altivec support
- 512MB RAM
- 130MB disk space