- Product 583668
Image Line FL Studio Poizone Subtractve Synth Software
- Write a Review
Image Line's PoiZone is a subtractive soft synth designed to bring you professional quality results, without a learning curve that hinders your creat...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
A subtractive software synthesizer with 2 oscillators, 16-voice polyphony, 3 filter modes, and more.
Image Line's PoiZone is a subtractive soft synth designed to bring you professional quality results, without a learning curve that hinders your creativity. The concept behind PoiZone was to design a virtual instrument that had the smallest number of controls while providing the maximum flexibility and features for your sound design environment. Useless knobs were ruthlessly removed so what remains is a UI where every knob counts. Once you have spent some time auditioning the preset patches you'll see that PoiZone packs a lot of punch in what appears to be a simple package.
Some key features you'll enjoy using on the FL Studio PoiZone:
The MIDI section provides the ability to route a MIDI controller to a range of targets in the PoiZone synth software. Also has a MIDI learn feature with the ability to save/load MIDI setups to/from a patch.
The LFO is a 'Low Frequency Oscillator' that is an oscillator that creates an output changes at a rate less than 30 Hz. This generator is used to control parameters inside Image Line PoiZone to add motion or variability to sounds in order to make them more interesting or a 'human' feeling.
The Envelope Generator is a user assignable Envelope that is used to control parameters inside the software synthesizer to add motion or variability to sounds. The envelope is triggered on a per-note basis at the start of each note.
Master Level ADSR (Amplifier)
The Master ADSR (Amplifier) Envelope adds an envelope to the final output sound of PoiZone. The envelope is triggered on a per-note basis at the start of each note.
Oscillators are the basic sound sources of a synthesizer. Poizone has 2 Oscillators (A and B) and one Noise source. Oscillators A and B generate SAW or PULSE shapes that can be futher modified. All
oscillator modulations are applied to OSC A, so that OSC A is a carrier and OSC B is a modulator for RM
and SYNC operations (as described below). OSC B always generates an unmodulated sound ” for example, this is why OSC B has controls for pitch while OSC A does not. These features, together with
'Unison' in the Master Controls section and the Effects Section, allow Poizone to quickly and easily create thick, lush textures or cutting leads.
The PoiZone filter can be used to shape the output from the oscillators transforming the sound into
something completely new. The PoiZone Filter operates in Low-Pass, High-Pass and Band-Pass modes.
The PoiZone Arpeggiator can sync the playback of various patterns to the host tempo allowing you to
create complex melodies while holding down notes or chords.
The effects are important to add polish to your sounds. PoiZone offers a DELAY and CHORUS effect bank with several values for each.
The PoiZone Trance Gate chops the final output sound from the effects section according to the selected
pattern. The gate has a 16-step pattern that is synced to host tempo.
- 2 oscillators that can produce the two most popular and useful shapes for subtractive synthesis: fat, bright SAW and PULSE shapes, with adjustable pulse width
- Noise generator
- Ring modulation
- Sync modulation
- 16-voice polyphony
- 4-voice UNISON with user-adjustable stereo-panning and Octaver. The Octaver expands the harmonic range and flexibility of the unison sound to support the creation of realistic vox-like effects
- 2 ADSR envelope generators: one for traditional envelope duties, the other can be user assigned
- 3 FILTER modes: low-pass, band-pass and high-pass
- Warm, super-trooper-extra-analog-moog-like-mega filter with self oscillation
- Special attention has been given to precise filter tuning so that when KEYTRK is set to maximum, the PoiZone filter will track keyboard frequency precisely so it can be used as an oscillator.
- Filter has bright and clean sound or it can be grungy and angry when resonance is introduced as it features some light distortion
- Even with distortion, the filter sounds clean on high frequencies as it has no aliasing
- Keyboard and Velocity tracking for the filter
- Multi-mode Arpeggiator
- Noise Gate with an adjustable 16-step pattern
- Gate features smoothness control and the ability to import/export patterns to .fxp files
- DELAY effect, with tempo-synced click-free stereo delays and delay time modulation
- Lo-cut and hi-cut for trancers
- CHORUS with a warm sound with great unison emulation
- MIDI learn feature with the ability to save/load MIDI setups to/from a patch
Give your DAW a shot in the arm with this flexible, yet affordable subtractive synth. Order now!
FL Studio Poizone Subtractve Synth Software
- Operating System:
- Windows XP/Vista
- OSX 10.4 (Tiger)
- Hardware Req:
- 2Ghz Intel Pentium 3 compatible CPU with full SSE support
- Intel CPU or G4 PowerPC (Mac) with full Altivec support
- 512MB RAM
- 30MB disk space
- Plugin formats:
- FL Studio plug-in
- VSTi 2.4 (Win/OSX)
- AudioUnit (OSX)