- #H97503 000000000 H97503000000000
Image Line Sakura Software Download
- Write a Review
Sakura can reproduce the delicate pluck of a single string, a violins bowing or the sonorous resonance of a grand piano. Most importantly, the curiou...Click To Read More About This Product
After finalizing your order for this downloadable product you'll receive an activation key via email. This email will include a product link and directions for downloading.(Credit approval may take up to a 24 hours.)
6-Month* financing available.
Reproduce the delicate pluck of a single string.
Sakura can reproduce the delicate pluck of a single string, a violins bowing or the sonorous resonance of a grand piano. Most importantly, the curious musician can take control of every aspect of the simulation to create fantastic instruments. Ever wanted to know what a 20-foot guitar sounded like? Or a bowed piano? Now you can find out, Sakura opens up a world of string modeling possibilities. Like the transient beauty of Sakura (Japanese for Cherry Blossom), the sound of stringed instruments blossoms and fades. Image-Line brings you ˜Sakura', the string physical modeling instrument, to express the delicacy and beauty of stringed sounds.
- Contact - An impulse, the mechanical contact with the string, is first generated then shaped to simulate plucks, picks, scrapes, hammers, taps or humble fingers
- Vibration - Sakura's dual string model then gives the operator control over a wide range of parameters such as damping, tension, positioning and string properties
- String interaction - The dual strings are then mixed, panned and enveloped to simulate interactions
- Resonance - The string/s vibration then interacts with an 8-resonator ˜body simulator' to create the size, material and shape of the instrument
- Acoustics - Virtual acoustic space is then simulated with chorus, delay and reverberation effects
Incorporate string modeling in your productions. Order today.
Sakura Software Download
- System requirements
Windows 7, Vista, XP (SP2) - (32 & 64 Bit)
2Ghz AMD or Intel Pentium 3 compatible CPU with full SSE1 support
30Mb free disc space.
DirectSound or ASIO compatible soundcard.
OSX v10.4 (Universal Binary)
G4 1.5 GHz or Intel Core Duo family
30Mb free disc space.