- Product 703104
iZotope RX Audio Restoration Software
- Write a Review
iZotope RX Audio Restoration Software is a unique standalone or plug-in application designed from the ground up to combat a wide range of audio issue...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Is your audio sick? The doctor is in.
iZotope RX Audio Restoration Software is a unique standalone or plug-in application designed from the ground up to combat a wide range of audio issues. Four years in the making, iZotope RX redefines how audio is restored. The software's unique workflow features are designed to help you to get the best results. iZotope RX features powerful tools that can do the kind of processing plug-in based restoration products simply cannot do. Add to that completely new processing technology, and the results are cleaner, more natural sounding noise reduction and audio repair.
Use RX for audio restoration and archiving, recording and mastering, broadcasting and podcasting, video production, forensics, and any other application where you need spotless results. Got corrupted, missing, hissing, damaged audio? RX has a solution to get your singer or music sounding like it was originally intended. Some of the tools you'll find most useful are:
This uses precise filtering to isolate electrical hum as well as any resulting harmonics. In addition to 50Hz and 60Hz hum removal, a Free mode allows for hum removal at other frequencies.
Save previously unusable recordings by removing analog and digital overload distortion. This unique tool uses advanced multiband processing to actually rebuild damaged peaks in clipped audio.
Automatically suppress clicks, crackles, and pops as well as similar digital impulse noises. Ideal for cleaning up audio archived from vinyl, cylinders, and record masters, it also features a manual mode for isolating and repairing hard to fix clicks and pops.
This module is designed to remove broadband and steady-state noise, including tape hiss, environmental background noise, camera motor noise, buzz, and more. It can be trained with a sample of noise, or it can run in automatic mode, and uses special techniques based on image processing technology to achieve natural sounding results with a minimum of artifacts.
Remove hard to fix intermittent noises and even intelligently fill in gaps in an audio file. This function can learn from the audio surrounding a selection and resynthesize missing audio, even if the content includes changes in pitch, vibrato, and harmonics.
RX's unique spectrogram display represents audio with an incredible level of detail and sharpness. It uses newly developed technology to attain the greatest time and frequency resolution available. Use the display to identify clipping, buzz, intermittent noises, and other problems at a quick glance.
- A complete standalone application designed for audio restoration
- Suppress broadband and tonal noise without the harsh artifacts of other solutions
- Remove intermittent noises, corrupted intervals, and gaps with Spectral Repair re-synthesis
- Eliminate overload distortion by automatically rebuilding clipped sections of audio
- Clean up hum and buzz caused by poor wiring and other electrical problems
- Remove impulse noises like clicks, crackles, pops, digital artifacts and more
- See more detail with innovative metering and the most advanced spectrogram display available
- Select by time and frequency to isolate and repair noise with surgical precision
- Save time by processing multiple settings in parallel, and revert to earlier settings with an undo history view
- Send multiple settings of the same module into the Compare Settings window then audition them side by side to choose the best result
Give your music a clean bill of health with this homeopathic remedy at an affordable price. Save BIG with an order today.
- Windows (XP, x64, Vista)
- Mac OS X 10.4 or later (Universal Binary)
- Standalone application
- Plug-ins: Pro Tools 7+ (RTAS/ AudioSuite), VST, MAS, Audio Unit, DirectX
- The Spectral Repair plug-in is not a realtime plug-in, and therefore is not compatible with some hosts. The included RX standalone application can also be used for this feature however.
Reviewed by 2 customers
Displaying reviews 1-2
I record live classical music. I have been able to remove most coughs, baby cries and dropped items. I find the best results happen with 24 bit and 96kbps recording. 16 bit with 44.1 produces overtones. Most people can't tell the lower sample rate and bit rates have been treated. Long baby cries are almost impossible to get out.I have been able treat and improve the sound of about 80% of recordings I have worked on without distortion. People wonder where that cough went!I am sure this will be the beginning of improving products. Nice work M-Audio.
I work on the Film side of things and first heard about this software when it was nominated for the Motion Picture Academy's outstanding scientific and technical achievement award...so I bought it and recently had a project to use it on- horrible PA mic audio from a film being made inside a prison. This software took out the noise and did not distort the vocals. The audio went from a noisy prison to a music recording studio. AMAZING! I am glad I have this in my trick bag.