- Product H65562
iZotope RX Complete Audio Restoration 1.3 Software
- Write a Review
iZotope's RX Complete Audio Restoration is a unique standalone application designed from the ground up to combat a range of audio problems. In additi...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
A complete standalone application and suite of plug-ins designed for audio restoration.
iZotope's RX Complete Audio Restoration is a unique standalone application designed from the ground up to combat a range of audio problems. In addition to unique workflow features designed to help you get the best results, RX's powerful tools can do processing that plug-in-based restoration products simply cannot do. This, paired with completely new processing technology results in cleaner, more natural sounding noise reduction and audio repair.
RX is ideal for audio restoration and archiving, recording and mastering, broadcasting and podcasting, video production, forensics, and any application that demands spotless results and a truly complete range of restoration tools.
RX's standalone application gives you an ideal environment for audio restoration tasks. But for those times when you want the power of RX in your favorite audio sequencer or editor, the RX plug-ins are just what the doctor ordered.
iZotope has spent the last four years developing novel methods for revitalizing noisy and damaged audio, and iZotope RX represents a new milestone in restoration technology:
¢ Hum Removal: This module uses precise filtering to isolate electrical hum as well as any resulting harmonics. In addition to 50Hz and 60Hz hum removal, a Free mode allows for hum removal at other frequencies.
¢Declipper: Declipper can save previously unusable recordings by removing analog and digital overload distortion. Declipper uses advanced multiband processing to actually rebuild damaged peaks in clipped audio.
¢Declicker: Declicker can automatically suppress clicks, crackles, and pops as well as similar digital impulse noises. Ideal for cleaning up audio archived from vinyl, cylinders, and record masters, Declicker also features a manual mode for isolating and repairing hard to fix clicks and pops.
- New peak finding feature will automatically locate exact peaks in the Spectrum Analyzer faster and more effectively than manual zoom
- New shortcut to choose time selection bounds in the RX application: simply listen and press the [ and ] keys during playback to set selection start and end points
- 64-bit Audio Unit support for native operation in 64-bit Logic Pro 9.1 and later
Give your music a clean bill of health with this homeopathic remedy. Order today!
- Windows (XP, x64, Vista, 7)
- Mac OS X 10.5 or later (Universal Binary)
- Standalone application
- Plug-ins*: Pro Tools 7+ (RTAS/ AudioSuite), VST, MAS, Audio Unit, DirectX
- *Note: the Spectral Repair plug-in is not a realtime plug-in, and therefore is not compatible with some hosts.