- Product 703649
- Write a Review
iZotope Spectron is the next generation of spectral effect plug-ins allowing unmatched control over audio by frequency. Now, take your mixed drum tra...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
64-bit spectral domain effects processing.
iZotope Spectron is the next generation of spectral effect plug-ins allowing unmatched control over audio by frequency. Now, take your mixed drum track and add delay to the snare, or send the hi-hat panning back and forth. Give your guitar a delay, but only on the high notes. Make your bass ring down low, but stay clear and dry up high. For digital effects that are subtle or out of this world, Spectron plug-in is the one-stop spectral toolbox.
iZotope Spectron splits audio into thousands of frequency bands, applies independent delay, morph, filter and pan effects, and then resynthesizes the processed audio into an entirely new sound. Using this unique control over individual frequencies, Spectron can sound like a phaser, flanger, chorus, ensemble, vocoder or entirely new classes of effects. The iZotope Spectron effects plug-in is perfect for radio spots, loop and sample manipulation, sound effect design, and electronic & dance music production.
- Complete spectral effect toolbox
- Spectral morph, filter, pan, delay, and smear
- Warp, twist and shape your synths and samples
- Manipulate frequency individually
- Immersive, easy to use graphic user interface
- Formats: Pro Tools 6.1+ (RTAS/AudioSuite/HTDM), VST, MAS, Audio Unit, and DirectX
- Sample Rates: up to 192 kHz
- Internal Precision: 64-bit
- Automatable: Yes (over 225 parameters)
- OS: Windows (98, 2000, ME, XP), Mac OS X 10.2+