- Product 600086
JBL 3-Way Speaker System
- Write a Review
The JBL PRX535 is a self-powered, lightweight 3-way loudspeaker system capable of delivering a very high level of performance. The PRX535 is comprise...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
JBL speakers, Crown power—it doesn't get any better.
The JBL PRX535 is a self-powered, lightweight 3-way loudspeaker system capable of delivering a very high level of performance. The PRX535 is comprised of a 15" 265F Differential Drive woofer, a 6-1/2" 195H horn-loaded 90° by 50° mid-range, and a 2408H 1-1/2" annular polymer diaphragm, neodymium compression driver mounted to a 90° by 50° horn—all driven by a multichannel Crown International Class-D digital power amplifier. A propriety DSP chip is at the core of a fully featured input section, providing user selectable system EQ, protection, input sensitivity selection, cross-over functionality, dynamic limiting, and discrete component optimization.
The enclosure is constructed of quality plywood and coated in JBL's rugged DuraFlex finish. Durable polypropylene end-caps add extra protection for the cabinet. An integrated polemount on the bottom endcap enables easy deployment. The CNC machined steel grille wraps around the sides of the enclosure so there are no protruding lips on the front of the box to create acoustical interference. The grille is also lined with an acoustically transparent foam to provide additional driver protection.
The amplifier input panel offers XLR or 1/4" jack compatibility and a sensitivity switch provides extra flexibility, making it possible to connect literally any sound source without using a mixer. Signal present and overload lights indicate the system status and assist in setting the optimum level, via the level control knob.
- Differential Drive woofer
- Horn loaded midrange for sonic accuracy and enhanced pattern control
- 1.5" polymer diaphragm compression driver
- Class-D, Crown digital amplifier
- DSP input section with crossover, dynamic limiting, component optimization, selectable system EQ
- Professional XLR line and 1/4" mic/instrument inputs, with loop through
- Illuminated logo for clear Power-On status
- Integrated polemount socket
- DuraFlex coated plywood construction
- Polypropylene end-caps enhance durability
- Wrap around heavy-duty steel grille provides protection without obstructing performance.
- Large die-cast aluminum handle bar with a fine-tuned ergonomic rubber grip for maximum comfort
Get great sound the easy way. Order your PRX speaker system today.
- System type: Self-powered 15", three-way, bass-reflex
- Frequency range (-10dB): 39Hz-20kHz (EQ in flat position)
- Frequency response (±3dB): 46Hz-20kHz (EQ in flat position)
- Coverage pattern: 90° x 50° nominal
- Directivity index (DI): 10.6dB
- Directivity factor (Q): 11.4
- Crossover modes: DSP controlled 24dB filter slope
- Crossover frequency: 430Hz, 2.6kHz
- System power rating: 650W continuous, 1300W peak
- LF power amp: Class-D, 400W (continuous) at driver impedance
- MF power amp: Class-D, 150W (continuous) at driver impedance
- HF power amp: Class-D, 100W (continuous) at driver impedance
- Distortion: Less than 0.1% at rated power
- Maximum SPL1: 134dB SPL peak
- Signal indicators: Overload: Red LED indicates input overload condition
- Signal: Green LED indicates signal presents
- Input sensitivity: Mic position: -25dBu to 0dBu
- Line position: +28dBu to +10dBu
- Input impedance: 64KΩ (balanced), 32KΩ (unbalanced)
- EQ: Presets for Flat or Boost
- LF driver: 1 x JBL 265F, 380mm (15") differential drive woofer
- MF driver: 1 x JBL 195H, 165mm (6.5") woofer
- HF driver: 1 x JBL 2408H, 37.5mm (1.5") annular polymer diaphragm,
- neodymium compression driver
- Enclosure: Trapezoidal, 18mm, plywood with polypropylene endcaps
- Suspension / Mounting: 36mm pole socket
- Transport: 2 x die-cast handles with backing cup
- Finish: Anthracite DuraFlex finish
- Grille: Powder coated, Anthracite black, 18-gauge perforated steel with acoustically transparent black foam backing
Reviewed by 2 customers
Displaying reviews 1-2
This JBL PRX535 3-Way 15" Powered speaker is wonderful. The mid on this cab makes the vocals and guitars sit great in the mix. Plenty of power to shake the room and because they are only 74 lbs I can place them on poles above my subs for the big shows. I do over 250 shows a year and will find out how they hold up over the next year of gigs, but as far as I can tell they are built like a tank and sound amazing. Thanks JBL! P.I.C.
Designed to work with the DBX Driverack, And Boy do they! These columns kick out the mix. Jbl and Dbx did there homework!