- J26391 000000000 J26391000000000
JBL EON618S 1000 Watt Powered 18 Inch Subwoofer
- Write a Review
The EON618S is an 18, 1000W self powered subwoofer. With a purposefully designed large volume enclosure to support true Low-Frequency extension, the...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
The EON618S is an 18, 1000W self powered subwoofer. With a purposefully designed large volume enclosure to support true Low-Frequency extension, the EON618S is the best subwoofer in its class. EON618S rounds out the EON600 product family and is tuned to perform optimally alongside EON610, EON612, and EON615 full range systems. Borrowing design language from the other EON600 systems, EON618S features premium handles, a standard M20 threaded pole cup, and an extremely rugged enclosure. DSP Parameters, including presets for EON600, EON200, and other manufacturers™ full range speakers, can be controlled via a bluetooth app for iOS and Android.
- JBL Premium Transducers
- 1000 W highly efficient Class-D amplification
- Maximum SPL Output: 134dB
- System Type: Self powered 18” Subwoofer
- Frequency Range (-10dB): 31Hz - 150Hz
- Frequency Response (- 3dB): 42.5Hz - 150Hz
- Bluetooth Control
- JBL Engineered Crossover Presets
- M20 Pole Cup
- Rugged, stage-ready Duraflex enclosure
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.