Powered speaker for flying.
The JRX112Mi is an economical, suspendable, twelve-inch, two-way speaker system designed for installation where ground stacking or pole mounting is impractical or undesirable. If your speaker needs to fly, this is the one.
- JBL 12 in low frequency driver with a 64 mm (2.5 in) diameter edgewound ribbon voice coil which provides more cross- sectional wire area in the voice coil gap than round wire designs, for greater efficiency and power handling.
- Ferro-fluid cooled compression driver with titanium diaphragm improves high frequency performance as well as system reliability.
- The advanced network topology crossover design shapes frequency response and delivers coherent summation in the crossover region.
- High-voltage capacitors and inductors with massive cores and heavy gauge wire enable the crossover network to handle high power without saturating.
- Progressive Transition™ highfrequency waveguide provides superior coverage control, reduced distortion, and smoother frequency response.
- The rugged, acoustically superior enclosure is constructed from 19 mm (.75 in) MDF (Medium Density Fiberboard) using advanced adhesives and mechanical fastener technology for extreme durability and improved low-frequency performance.
- SonicGuard™ protects the highfrequency driver from excess power without interrupting the performance.
- Attractive 18-gauge perforated, steel grille protects components from damage.
- Cabinet is fitted with three M10 threaded suspension points.
Order today and complete the power and speakers part of your installation.