- 600344 000000000 600344000000000
JBL LSR 6312SP 12" Active Subwoofer
- Write a Review
The LSR6312SP powered subwoofer is based on a 12" woofer with JBL's patented Neodymium Differential Drive NDD and 250W of power. An integral bass-man...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Add JBL thunder and precision to your surround monitoring system.
The LSR6312SP powered subwoofer is based on a 12" woofer with JBL's patented Neodymium Differential Drive NDD and 250W of power. An integral bass-management system provides all the features you need for multiformat surround production: LCR and Direct LFE inputs, summed output for chaining multiple subwoofers, -4dB alignment setting, and JBL's RMC (Room Mode Correction) system. RMC Calibration Kit included. This JBL speaker is the perfect low-frequency partner for a set of JBL LSR6328Ps (sold separately).
- Multiformat powered subwoofer
- Handling for Dolby Prologic, AC-3, DTS and other surround formats
- RMC Room Mode Correction controls response peaks due to room space
- RMC Calibration Kit included
- 250W continuous output power amplifier
- Sophisticated LCR bass management system
- Direct LFE input with selectable 10dB input sensitivity
- Summed output allows chaining of multiple units
- Neodymium Differential Drive NDD technology
- Dynamic braking for extended LF response and low power compression
- High-density baffle for low resonance and stable inertial ground
- Linear Dynamics Aperture port design eliminates port turbulence and reduces port compression
- Reinforced enclosure and convenient mounting points for mounted installation
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.