- Product 600373
JBL MPro MP215 15" 2-Way Cabinet Pair
- Write a Review
Feature the Laminar Flow Baffle which reduces diffraction effects and turbulence distortion. Large-mouth horn designs deliver smooth natural reproduc...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Designed to excel in live performance.
Feature the Laminar Flow Baffle which reduces diffraction effects and turbulence distortion. Large-mouth horn designs deliver smooth natural reproduction, especially in the critical midrange frequencies. Trapezoidal cab designs. Covered in premium-grade carpet with edges captured by the joint detail to prevent peeling or visible seams. 16-gauge steel grilles protects speakers. SonicGuard protects the ferrofluid-cooled compression drivers from excess power without interrupting performance. 250W average handling, 1,000W peak. Inputs include Neutrik Speakon and 1/4" connectors.
- 70° x 70° horns are designed for even coverage and smooth response on/off axis
- Ferrofluid cooled compression drivers with titanium diaphragms
- SonicGuard driver protection
- Neutrik Speakon and 1/4" connectors
- JBL 15" low-frequency drivers with 2.5" edge-wound voice coils
- Trapezoidal enclosures constructed of 7-ply plywood using tongue-and-groove joints for durability
- Covered in 12 oz. carpet
- 35mm polemount receptacles
- 250W average power handling; 1,000W peak
- Maximum SPL: 129dB peak
High-end PA cabs that will give you great sound and hold up to years of use. It's worth every penny. Order today.
- Frequency range: 60Hz to 16kHz
- Frequency response: 80Hz to 12.5kHz
- Sensitivity: 99dB SPL
- Nominal Impedance: 8 ohms
- Nominal Dispersion: 70 x 70°
- Dimensions: 18.36"W x 28.46"H x 13.67"D
- Weight: 49 lbs.
- LF Driver: JBL M115-8A
- HF Driver: JBL 2412