- Product 600400
JBL MPro MP225 Speaker Cab
- Write a Review
The JBL MPro MP225 Speaker Cab is a powerful dual 15" 2-way speaker enclosure featuring JBL's Laminar Flow Baffle technology to fight diffraction eff...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Engineered for pristine, planet-shaking sound!
The JBL MPro MP225 Speaker Cab is a powerful dual 15" 2-way speaker enclosure featuring JBL's Laminar Flow Baffle technology to fight diffraction effects and turbulence distortion. JBL SonicGuard speaker protection makes blown speakers almost a thing of the past. The crossover network has dedicated low-pass filters for each woofer, and the lower woofer is rolled off at a lower frequency than the upper one to help kill phase anomalies while keeping the bass pumping loud and clear. The large horn design puts out surprisingly natural and smooth midrange sounds. The 7-layer, 3/4" plywood enclosures include large, ergonomic, 16-gauge steel handles; a premium, dark gray carpet covering; and hexagonally perforated steel grille.
- 2 - 15" drivers
- Laminar Flow Baffle technology
- SonicGuard speaker protection
- Individual low-pass filters on each driver
- 70 degree x 70 degree horn
- 7-layer, 3/4" plywood construction
- Dark gray carpet covering
- 16-gauge steel handles
- Steel speaker grilles
- Frequency range: 32Hz-12-1/2kHz (-10dB)
- Frequency response: 42Hz-11kHz (±3dB)
- Sensitivity: 101dB (1w/1m)
- Nominal impedance: 4 Ohms
- Maximum SPL: 134dB
- Power capacity: 500W
- Peak Power Capacity: 2000W
- Nominal Dispersion: 70 degree x 70 degree
- Dimensions: 18-1/3"W x 45-7/8"H x 20-1/4"D
- Net weight: 99-1/2 lbs.
- LF driver: 2 x 15" JBL M115-8A
- HF driver: One x JBL 2412H
- Input connectors: Neutrik SpeakOn NL-4, 1/4", parallel
- Construction: Dark gray carpet covered, 3/4" plywood with tongue-and-groove joint detail
- One piece SMC (Sheet Molding Compound) baffle with integral horn and ports
Reviewed by 4 customers
Displaying reviews 1-4
I love these speakers, they have been great. I also love the sonic guard. Great sound.
the best. Clear sound and reliable. JBL Mpros are the greatest sounding speakers. Great bass mids and highs. LOVE JBL.
Great sound, driver is sweet. Is a better cab but may not be worth the extra money over the SF cab.
I'm in a six piece weekend warrior band with little interest in a complicated setup. We just plug these speakers into our Yamaha EMX5000-20 and we're ready to go in no time. The sound is crisp, clean and the subwoofer circuitry really works.