- Product H97548
JBL On Beat Rumble Bluetooth Docking Speaker
- Write a Review
The JBL OnBeat Rumble is a powerful loudspeaker featuring a built-in 4-1/2" (114mm) subwoofer and Lightning connector dock for iPhone 5 and iPad mini...Read More
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Puts the 'boom' in boom box.
The JBL OnBeat Rumble is a powerful loudspeaker featuring a built-in 4-1/2" (114mm) subwoofer and Lightning connector dock for iPhone 5 and iPad mini.
The new iPhone 5, iPad mini and other wireless devices are awesome, if they’re used to their full potential. The JBL® OnBeat Rumble™ loudspeaker dock is Bluetooth®-enabled (with HARMAN TrueStream™ connection technology), and its built-in subwoofer delivers massive JBL® sound with roaring bass from your portable players. Whether your device is docked on its Lightning connector or streaming wirelessly, you’ll get thunderous sound when listening to music, watching videos, playing games or chatting with friends over FaceTime. Download the free JBL MusicFlow™ app, and use your device to browse music, edit playlists and dial in your EQ settings.
No party is complete without deep, resounding bass. The JBL OnBeat Rumble speaker dock features a 4-1/2-inch (114-millimeter), down-firing subwoofer that delivers big, bad, low-distortion bass to keep everyone dancing all night long.
- 50 watts of amplifier power
- Lightning connector for iPhone and iPad mini
- Wireless audio streaming
- HARMAN TrueStream technology
- Slipstream port technology
- Dock charger for Lightning-equipped devices
- Free JBL MusicFlow app
- Works with your favorite DJ apps downloaded from Apple App Store
- Auxiliary input for additional sources
Order today for thrilling JBL bass in a portable device.
On Beat Rumble Bluetooth Docking Speaker
- General Specifications
- Power Consumption 60W (maximum); <1.0W (standby); <0.5W (standby, USA and EU)
- Audio Specifications
- Frequency Response 50Hz – 18kHz (–6dB)
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio <75dB
- Amplifier Power 2 x 11 watts (full-range); 1 x 28 watts
- Subwoofer Specifications
- Low Frequency Transducers 1 x 4-1/2" (114mm) down-firing cone
- Speaker Specifications
- High Frequency Transducers 2 x 2-1/2" (64mm) cones
- Depth (in) 8-13/16
- Height (in) 6-11/16
- Width (in) 17-13/16