- H98310 000000000 H98310000000000
JBL PRX735 15" 3-Way Powered Loudspeaker System
- Write a Review
The PRX700 Series represents an evolutionary step in powered speaker design. Efficient amplifier power, rugged durability and enhanced versatility co...Read More
The PRX700 Series represents an evolutionary step in powered speaker design. Efficient amplifier power, rugged durability and enhanced versatility combine together in a self-powered loudspeaker designed from the ground up to perform in the real world of sound reinforcement. Inconvenient audio environments, high ambient noise levels and loud volumes are typical features of performing, and the PRX700 Series is adept at meeting all of these challenges. They are the first systems to use JBL's patented Differential Drive technology with ferrite drivers featuring high power, wide bandwidth and low distortion. Versatile, scalable, easy-to-transport and set up, the PRX700 Series use JBL's tour tested technology throughout for a lifetime of reliable performance you can trust.
The JBL PRX735 is a powered three-way enclosure with a 1500-watts of Class D power. The clarity of this enclosure relative to its volume is revolutionary. JBL's Differential Drive technology incorporates lower mass in the ferrite magnet for reduced weight while maximizing power amp efficiency for greater heat dissipation and increased power handling.
The amplifier input panel offers XLR or 1/4" jack compatibility and a sensitivity switch provides extra flexibility, making it possible to connect literally any sound source without using a mixer. Signal present and overload lights indicate the system status and assist in setting the optimum level via the level control knob.
Active enclosure with unprecedented power and bandwidth.
- 136 dB peak SPL
- 15" Differential Drive low-frequency driver for low-distortion and higher SPL
- 6.5" horn loaded midrange transducer
- 1.5" diameter next generation JBL neodymium compression driver
- JBL designed waveguide for accurate coverage
- Efficient Class-D amplifier technology
- Normal and Boost user selectable EQ presets
- DSP input section, crossover, dynamic limiting, component optimization, selectable system EQ
- Line level and direct microphone input capability
- Professional XLR-1/4" combination inputs, RCA inputs, and XLR loop-through
- Multiple injection molded handles with backing cup for easy transport
- Integrated M10 suspension points for easy setup
- Lightweight poplar plywood cabinets made structurally sound with tongue and groove joints and protected by JBL's tour proven DuraFlex finish.
- Cloth backed, dent-resistant 16 gauge steel grilles
Order today and stay on the cutting edge of live sound reinforcement.
PRX735 15" 3-Way Powered Loudspeaker System
- System type: Self-powered 15", 3-way, bass reflex
- Max SPL Output: 136 dB
- Frequency Range (-10 dB): 35 Hz - 20 kHz
- Frequency response: 42 Hz - 20 kHz
- Coverage pattern: 90° x 50°
- Amplifier Design: Class D
- Dimensions: 37.5" 17.52" 21.18"
- Weight: 77lb