- Product H86619
JBL STX825 Dual 15" 2-Way Bass Reflex PA Speaker
- Write a Review
The STX800 Series is designed to bridge the space between light-duty portable PA speakers and flown full-size line array tour sound systems. JBL's go...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Big cab, big sound.
The STX800 Series is designed to bridge the space between light-duty portable PA speakers and flown full-size line array tour sound systems. JBL's goals at the inception of this project were simple: Offer a high performance, high density system solution in a truck-pack friendly format. Develop concert-worthy floor monitors and side fills that could affordably complement any touring sound system. Deliver an affordable, great sounding subwoofer that could reproduce true low frequency at elevated sound pressure levels. The JBL STX825 Dual 15" 2-Way Bass Reflex PA Speaker is the floor-standing full-range expression of this idea.
It is a dual 15" two-way speaker designed for maximum impact, portability and ease of use. With a wide frequency range and broad 90 degree by 50 degree coverage angles, this speaker is ideal for bands or DJ's as their primary PA, use as a side-fill on a concert stage, or as an install speaker in a dance club or performance venue. Loud, clear and precise, it has a rich and present low end and finely articulated treble. Versatile and powerful, it is an excellent choice for anyone with a commitment to quality who needs high sound pressure level sound reinforcement.
- Compact and very high-power
- Dual (15") Vented Gap Cooling low-frequency drivers for very high acoustic output
- 102 mm (4 in) voice-coil neodymium compression driver for high-power capacity and very light-weight
- 90x 50 coverage
- Bi-amplified or full-range passive operation
- Twelve M10 suspension points may be used with optional M10 eyebolts
- Rugged DuraFlex coated enclosures sized to be truck pack friendly
- 14-Gauge steel grille lined with acoustically transparent cloth
Order today and power your show like never before.
- Frequency Range ( -10 dB): 34 Hz-20kHz
- Frequency Response (± 3 dB): 42 Hz-19kHz
- Coverage Pattern: 90 — 50 nominal
- Sensitivity (1W/1m): 98 dB
- Power Rating
- (Cont. Pink Noise/Program/Peak) : 1600 W / 3200 W / 6400 W
- Rated Maximum SPL: 136 dB SPL Peak
- Nominal Impedance: 4Î
- Input Connectors: Two NL4
- Operational Modes: Full Range/Bi-Amp
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 1066 mm x 568 mm x 573 mm
- (42.0" x 22.4" x 22.6")
- Net Weight: 51 kg (112lb)