- J51106 000000000 J51106000000000
JMR Electronics LTNG-XTD Portable Thunderbolt SSD Drive
- Write a Review
The LTNG-XTD is a portable solid state drive now available to move or edit data at Lightning speed. Using the latest M.2 SSD technology, the LTNG-XTD...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Handheld, lightweight solid-state portable hard drive.
The LTNG-XTD is a portable solid state drive now available to move or edit data at Lightning speed. Using the latest M.2 SSD technology, the LTNG-XTD is introduced with 256GB storage capacity, with 512GB at 1.02TB models being added shortly. Data moves via its Thunderbolt-2 interface, which also provides the operating power for the drive. Compatible with all Thunderbolt-2 compliant host devices including the popular MacPRO™, this drive provides data transfers at four times the speed of USB 3.0: 20Gb/s vs. 5Gb/s due to the Thunderbolt-2 controller and interface. As the screen capture above indicates, you’ll enjoy actual real-world read and write speeds of 1200-1400 MB/s, allowing the user to “fill up” this Lightning drive with data such as video files in just 3-1/2 minutes. However, for continued operation the LTNG-XTD has an integrated anodized aluminum finned heatsink covering its entire surface area which allows sustained use 24/7 if the need arises.
- Read speeds: ~1400 MB/s
- Write speeds: ~1200 MB/s
- Dimensions: 5.25”L x 2.625”W x 1.75”H (133.4mm x 66.7mm x 44.5mm)
- Attached Thunderbolt cable: 18” long (457mm)
- Weight: 1.30 lb (590g)
- Power dissipation: 9.2W (provided by Thunderbolt connection – no external power source required)
Move or edit data at lightning speeds!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.