- J51018 000000000 J51018000000000
JMR Electronics ProBracket MPRO-DUAL-RM Dual Mac Pro Rackmount
- Write a Review
Mounting each computer on a sliding “cradle” using strong powder coated, galvanized steel straps with rubber contact areas to protect the Mac, the PR...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Safe, secure mounting solution for new Mac Pros.
Mounting each computer on a sliding “cradle” using strong powder coated, galvanized steel straps with rubber contact areas to protect the Mac, the PROs then slide in and out of the rack cabinet with ease, using a docking bracket that is affixed into the rack cabinet using both left and right vertical rails.
The sliding “cradle” bracket is interchangeable with all other sliding ProBracket products, so the computers may be moved from place to place and re-installed into a different docking unit. All ProBrackets are proudly made in America from heavy 18-gauge gloss black powder coated galvanized steel, and in all cases the computer is protected by rubber coated contact areas.
The dual rackmount bracket is strong enough to survive transportable racks and seismic shock, while providing smooth sliding surfaces for ease of use. Dimensions are 19 in. x 7 in. x 16 in. and the system occupies 4U of cabinet space. The MPRO-DUAL-RM may also be used with a single Mac Pro, and the remainder of the bracket used as a shelf for supporting other items. The “shelf” which is part of this product is 16-1/2 in. wide by 16 in. deep, and with a single Mac Pro computer installed the available surface area is approximately 11 in. x 16 in.
High volume storage devices and expansions for film and music power users.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.