- Product H89508
Joemeek ThreeQ with JM27 Microphone
- Write a Review
Get the amazing sound properties of the ThreeQ Studio Channel paired together with the clarity and quality of the JM27 small diaphragm condenser mic ...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Two great Joemeek products packaged together at one affordable price.
Get the amazing sound properties of the ThreeQ Studio Channel paired together with the clarity and quality of the JM27 small diaphragm condenser mic in this complete package set.
ThreeQ Studio Channel
The Joemeek ThreeQ Studio Channel takes a microphone or instrument and amplifies, compresses, and equalizes it, making it ready to be recorded. Simple to use yet extremely powerful, the ThreeQ will bring out the best in any mic or instrument and give the gloss of a professional studio production to all your performances. It will be useful for live work as well as for recording.
JM27 Condenser Mic
The JM27 is a small diaphragm condenser microphone with a fixed Cardioid pattern. Building on the tradition of classic studio microphones, Joemeek combined an FET pre-amplifier with transformer-balanced output resulting in a low noise, high SPL mic - perfect for a variety of studio applications.
- Compact half-rack design
- Ultra-clean microphone preamp with Burr-Brown IC
- Front-panel instrument input for DI and preamp use
- Highly musical 3-band EQ with Swept Mid bands
- Full-featured optical compressor, from "silk" to "in your face!"
- Accurate VU metering
- 24-bit/96kHz sampling, optical, and S/PDIF outputs
- Word Clock in
- Balanced and unbalanced I/O
- Front-panel instrument input
- Small diaphragm condenser
- Fixed Cardioid pattern
- Manufactured in the classic "concentric electrode" design
- Dynamic feedback at the capacitor element to enhance audio quality
- Body machined from brass, with balanced 3-pin XLR connector
- Ideal for acoustic and orchestral instruments, or paired for drum overheads
Order the ThreeQ and the JM27 together today.
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Easy To Use
- Breaks Easily
- Amateur Recording
Comments about Joemeek ThreeQ with JM27 Microphone:
I read alot of reviews before I bought this. I was looking for something simple to do vocals in my home studio. The unit would work Ok for soft low key vocals but the compressor isn't powerful enough to handle rock style vocals. The compression is very obvious and unreliable. I played around with the settings from subtle to extreme and found that though the signal is clean it just doesn't tighten correctly and pumps awkwardly.The line in is also clean sounding but doesn't perform in a predictable way with instruments.Not to mention the power source went out after only using for a few hours and had to be sent back. Don't waste your money, the presonus studio channel strip is similar in price and delivers a much better sound for the money.