- H81840 000000000 H81840000000000
Joemeek TwinQ2 2U Dual Channel Strip
- Write a Review
The TwinQ2 dual studio channel from Joemeek brings outstanding audio quality to both project and professional studios. Each channel is built around a...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Double up with the TwinQ2 dual studio channel from Joemeek
The TwinQ2 dual studio channel from Joemeek brings outstanding audio quality to both project and professional studios. Each channel is built around a transformer-based mic input, musical three-band EQ and the classic Joemeek optical compressor, the TwinQ2 gives you full vintage vibe plus the ability to output 24-bit/96kHz digital audio to your DAW. It's the perfect way for project studios to add some major sonic muscle and for larger studios to offer a broader range of options to customers.
Joemeek Q series studio channels provided ultra-clean, world-class mic pres combined with amazingly musical EQ, built-in high-quality digital converters, a unique ˜IRON' transformer-coupling switch to add some special sonic coloration and the famous Joemeek optical compressor. The Q2 series offers several upgrades from the original spec with a new top-quality Cinemag mic transformer, more headroom, and the ability to route the line input through the mic transformer for the type of euphonic effects that only come from finely tuned audio components.
- Ultra-clean microphone preamplifiers with Cinemag transformers
- "Iron" switch sends line input through mic transformers to add color and vintage vibe
- Highly musical 3-band EQ with sweepable lows and mids
- Full-featured optical compressor from vintage smooth to completely over the top dynamics effects
- Balanced and unbalanced I/O to interface with any system
Hear the difference a great studio channel can make. Order yours today.
TwinQ2 2U Dual Channel Strip
- Input impedances: Mic: 1.2kohm; Line: 10kohm
Pre-amp overall gain: -2dB to 60dB (variable)
Common mode rejection: 70dB
Equivalent input noise: -128.5dBu (unweighted)
Distortion: 0.001% (below Compressor threshold)
Frequency response: 10Hz to 70kHz (-3dB)
Maximum input before clipping: Mic: +24dBu; Line: +45dBu
Headroom before clipping: +29dBu
Compressor threshold: -6dBu to +22dBu (variable)
Compressor ratio: 1:1 to 10:1 (variable)
Compressor attack time: 1 msec to 100 msec (adaptive)
Compressor release time: 0.1 sec to 3 sec (adaptive)
Nominal output levels: +4dBu/-10dBv
Output impedance: 75ohm
Output Level switch: 12dB attenuation
Noise Floor: -85dBu (typical, with 40dB mic gain)
VU Meter: Analog movement
Power supply: 115V / 230V ac mains, 50/60Hz
Power consumption: 30W
Mechanical: 19x3.5x8.66" (overall)
Weight: 6.5 lb
High Pass Filter: 12dB per octave cut below 80Hz
EQ Boost & Cut: +/-15dB (zero phase-shift bell response)
LF Frequency : 40Hz to 650Hz variable
Mid Frequency : 300Hz to 5kHz variable
HF Frequency : 6kHz/12kHz switchable
EQ "Q" 0.9 (1.6 octaves
Digital Output Specifications
Sampling: 24 Bit
Resolution: 24-bit delta sigma using Wolfson WM8738 ADC
Sampling Rate: 44.1kHz, 48kHz, 88.2kHz or 96kHz selectable
Output Formats: S/PDIF electrical, S/PDIF Optical
Noise Floor: typically 92dB A-weighted (referenced to 0dBFS = +18dBu). So for a +4dBu signal, the SNR is 78dB
Distortion: typically 0.01% @ 0dBu (20Hz - 20kHz) at 96kHz sample rate, 0.02% @ 0dBu (20Hz - 20kHz) at 48kHz sample rate and 0.02% @ -1dBFS (20Hz - 20kHz) at all sample rates
Crosstalk: typically -67dB (20Hz - 20kHz)
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
Term for Used Gear begins on the expiration of the store return policy.