- J44975 000000000 J44975000000000
Keith McMillen Instruments K-Mix Audio Interface and Digital Mixer
- Write a Review
K-Mix is an all-in-one audio interface, control surface and programmable mixer that is a great space and time saver in either live or studio environm...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Ingenious mixer, interface and control surface.
K-Mix is an all-in-one audio interface, control surface and programmable mixer that is a great space and time saver in either live or studio environments. On the input side, it features two low-noise preamps accessible through a pair of XLR/TRS combo jacks that supply 48V phantom power if needed. It additionally features six TRS line inputs for a total of eight balanced inputs.
Audio and MIDI in and out can be managed via mini and micro USB. Outputs include stereo headphone output along with eight balanced ¼ in. TRS jacks (outputs 1 and 2 function in default as master stereo output left and right).
One aspect that really sets the K-Mix apart are its multi-function, touch-sensitive strip faders and rotary controllers. They are satisfying to use and provide detailed input power once you become accustomed to using them. They are a true joy to work with. Onboard DSP includes Compresser/Limiter, Gate, Pan, EQ and reflections emulation. It supports surround mixing for 5.1, 7.1 and Octo playback.
- Inputs: 8 Balanced Inputs, Signals up to +28dBu
- Outputs: 10 Outputs (8 balanced)
- Bit depth: 24-bit AKM Converters, 110dB dynamic range
- Sample rate: 44.1kHz,48kHz,88.2kHz,96kHz
- Internal latency: ~2.5ms
- Analog inputs: 2XLR/TRS combo jacks, 6 1/4” TRS Connectors (line/phono,balanced)
- Analog outputs: 8 1/4” TRS, 3.5mm TRS headphone output
- Digital: Micro-USB (Audio I/O, MIDI I/O, Power), Mini-USB (Power, Expander MIDI)
- Faders: 8 channel faders, 1 master faders
- Rotaries: 4 rotary controls (360°)
- Buttons:9 Channel Select, 4 Bank Select, 17 Function
Mixer/interface/control surface device. Order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.