- J32674 000000000 J32674000000000
KRK Rokit Powered 4" Generation 3 (Silver)
- Write a Review
KRK's ROKIT series monitors are among the best-selling in a highly competitive category with a lot of excellent products. This is the ROKIT 4 G3 (Gen...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Low profile, broad response, new silver chassis.
KRK's ROKIT series monitors are among the best-selling in a highly competitive category with a lot of excellent products. This is the ROKIT 4 G3 (Generation 3) powered studio monitor. It offers professional performance and accuracy for recording, mixing, mastering and playback and does so at an affordable price.
The system consists of a 1" soft dome tweeter and 4" glass-Aramid composite woofer. It delivers high frequencies up to 35kHz for detailed vocal clarity, and has an extended bass response down to 51 Hz. The proprietary bi-amped, class A/B amplifier grants SPL up to 100dB, and the ROKIT waveguide is designed to ensure detailed imaging in the listening position.
The front-firing bass port reduces boundary coupling to allow flexible positioning in the room, while the engineered surface reduces diffraction distortion. Multiple input connections ensure the ROKIT 4 G3 will easily integrate in any system configuration. The benefit and the solution for small desks that require big sound. The ROKIT 4 is the most compact solution of the KRK ROKIT series. New silver chassis.
Small yet broad and clear. Great look. Order soon.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.