- J33506 000000000 J33506000000000
KRK Rokit Powered 5" Generation 3
- Write a Review
KRK has redesigned its wildly popular Rokit series of studio monitors, providing a broader frequency response, a new cabinet design, an adjustment in...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Add some style to your studio with these limited-edition color KRK monitors.
KRK has redesigned its wildly popular Rokit series of studio monitors, providing a broader frequency response, a new cabinet design, an adjustment in power for better balance, and several other enhancements. It features a front-firing port that provides low frequency extension without boundary coupling, an improved speaker voicing for even more accurate frequency response, a 1" silk dome tweeter, and an Aramid 5" glass composite woofer. They are lightweight, low profile and are offered at a price that makes professional-level monitoring affordable for even the most humble studios.
Other monitors have ports on the back of the cabinet. These rear-firing ports tend to create bass coupling with walls and corners amplifying low frequency information which will color your mix. The KRK Generation 3 Rokit studio monitor's design includes front-firing ports, which are just the right shape and taper to reduce port turbulence. You'll appreciate the clean and accurate bass performance this approach delivers, even at high SPL's.
A great-sounding monitor doesn't stop with a great cabinet and custom drivers. KRKs true bi-amplified amplifier system provides discrete low-distortion power for each driver. While the active crossover systems provide smooth and accurate frequency response, and again, accurate diffraction control.
- Size: Near-field
- System type: Active
- Configuration: 2-way
- Low-frequency driver: 5"
- Mid-frequency driver: Not applicable
- High-frequency driver: 1"
- Full-range driver: Not applicable
- Driver type: Aramid glass composite
- Frequency response: 45Hz – 35kHz
- Max peak SPL: 106 SPL
- Amplifier class: Class A-B
- Output power: 50WOnboard Features
- Input connectors: XLR, TRS, RCA
- Standby mode: No
- Acoustic space control: Yes
- Power indicator: Yes
- Width: 6.09"
- Height: 8.31"
- Depth: 8.82"
- Weight: 8.67 lb.
Give your mixes a dose of reality, order a pair of Rokit 5 G3 today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.