- Product H98255
Kurzweil KS-40A Powered Studio Monitor 4" (Pair)
- Write a Review
The KS-40A Powered Studio Monitors are Kurzweil's next step in making music. The KS-40A feature a premium 3/4" dome tweeter and wide-range 4" woofer,...Read More
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Compact, self-powered monitors.
The KS-40A Powered Studio Monitors are Kurzweil's next step in making music. The KS-40A feature a premium 3/4" dome tweeter and wide-range 4" woofer, 20Wrms system amplification and separate volume and bass adjustments, making them an ideal monitoring solution for the personal project studio or keyboard setup.
High frequencies are crisp and clear, low frequencies are balanced and warm, imparting a transparent sound to the KS-40A's with equal amounts of presence and clarity. For musicians who are on a budget but are unwilling to compromise when it comes to sound quality, the KS-40A's are the perfect compliment to Kurzweil's other affordable, high quality product lines.
- 100% wood cabinet using 12mm non-resonant MDF
- 3/4" (19mm) dome type, magnetically shielded high frequency driver
- 4" (106mm) diameter, magnetically shielded low frequency driver
- Bass Reflex Port on rear panel
- 2 Pairs of stereo RCA jacks, internally mixed
KS-40A Powered Studio Monitor 4" (Pair)
- Power Output: 10Wrms x2 (at 1KHz, 10% THD)
- Frequency Response: 100-10,000Hz (at -5dB)
- Controls: 1x Volume, 1x Sub Bass
- Input Impedance: 20K Ohms
- Height: (9-1/16") (23.00 cm)
- Width: (5-7/8") (14.80 cm)
- Depth: (7-1/16") (18.00 cm)
- Weight: (11.00 lb.) (5 kg), both cabinets
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Clear Sound
- Limited Functions
- Home Studio
Comments about Kurzweil KS-40A Powered Studio Monitor 4" (Pair):
Got these at the stupid deal of the day price to replace my desktop speakers. Sound quality and volume is much better than what you get at a similar price from "Creative" or Logitech. All controls are on the rear of the speaker so that's a little less user friendly.