- J00349 000000000 J00349000000000
Kush Audio Electra Dual Channel Electrified Transient Equalizer
- Write a Review
The Electra is a 5-band serial eq that enables precise, musical control over the tone *and* the texture of recorded sounds. The novel combination of ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Professional EQ for studio or stage.
The Electra is a 5-band serial eq that enables precise, musical control over the tone *and* the texture of recorded sounds. The novel combination of four meticuously tuned filter types --- a subtly resonant butterworth high-pass, fixed low shelf, two proportional-Q mids, and mastering style high shelf --- combine forces to open up completely new creative possibilities for how your tracks impact the emotions of the listener.
On the mix, on busses, and on individual tracks... it does exactly what you want, and nothing that you don't. The vibe of the filters is electric, with a crackling but incredibly smooth and detailed midrange, thick but tightly defined low end, and sparkling high frequencies that are unmistakeably analog.
The Electra is yet another "can't make it sound bad" Kush processor designed by an artist whose passion is to make the path between "the sound in your head" and "the sound of your mix" as short and effortless as possible.
Four filter types
Sparkling highs without screech
Warm low end
Order today for that extra edge of control, musicality and presence.
5 bands per channel
Hi Shelf: Sweepable 3.8kHz - 20kHz
Hi Mid: Proportional Q, Sweepable 250Hz - 5.4kHz
Lo Mid: Proportional Q, Sweepable 30Hz - 730Hz
Lo Shelf: Fixed 350Hz
Hi Pass: 12dB/Octave Butterworth with resonant 'corner'
Class A amplifiers
DC Coupled signal path
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.