- Product H73312
Kush Audio Gain Train (Main Gain & Function Junction package)
- Write a Review
The Kush Audio Gain Train combines the Main Gain Class A monitor controller and the Function Junction expansions module, which adds 2 stereo inputs a...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
An audiophile-quality monitor control system with talkback and dual headphone amps.
The Kush Audio Gain Train combines the Main Gain Class A monitor controller and the Function Junction expansions module, which adds 2 stereo inputs and outputs, talkback with level control, and dual headphone amps with independent volume control.
The Kush Audio Main Gain is a totally transparent Class A expandable monitor controller with a small footprint and a revolutionary price point. The Main Gain is a two in/two out standalone monitor controller featuring independent L/R output muting (at last!), a mono switch and tri-color Peak/RMS metering.
The Kush Audio Function Junction is the Main Gain's first expansion module, and attaches to the Main Gain either directly or using a cable for maximum placement flexibility. It expands the system's functionality by adding two additional stereo inputs and outputs (all outputs available simultaneously), talkback with level control and auto program-mute, as well as dual headphone amps with independent level controls and top flight signal path. All Function Junction I/O is via a rear-panel D-sub, allowing the system to be configured for any application.
- Standalone, stereo in stereo out monitor controller
- True mono at the flick of a switch
- Independent Left & Right muting
- Dual-channel Tri-Color LED Level Metering
- Expansion port on the side for Function Junction and any future modules
- Ruler flat frequency response, +/- .1db from 2hz-20k, only 3db down at 200K
- High performance audiophile grade op amp chips with near zero DC offset
- Extremely low phase shift, only 7.5 degrees at 20k (this spec is not often published, and is related to whether sound is perceived as 'sloppy' or 'veiled' vs. 'tight' and 'clear')
- DC coupled signal path - no electrolytic capacitors
- Expansion unit for the Main Gain, adds 2 stereo inputs and 2 stereo outputs
- Talkback with Level Control (fed to headphones, auto-mutes the program)
- Dual Headphone Amps with Independent Volume Knobs (these amps are clean as a whistle and get *very* loud, be warned)
- All I/O via rear 25-pin D-sub, to keep the cabling neat as a pin
Add talkback and audiophile-quality monitor control to your DAW - Order Today!