- 584989 000000000 584989000000000
Kustom PA KPC12M / Phonic MAX 1000 Spkr & Amp Package
- Write a Review
This special PA bundle is ideal for a studio setup or live performances in a smaller venue. The live sound package includes a pair of Kustom KPC10M M...Read More
12" monitors with a 600W (bridged mono), 300W (stereo) power amp, and the cables to hook them up.
This special PA bundle is ideal for a studio setup or live performances in a smaller venue. The live sound package includes a pair of Kustom KPC10M Monitor Speaker Cabinets, a Phonic MAX 1000 Power Amplifier, and 2 Gear One Speakon-to-1/4" cables to hook them up.
KPC12M Monitor Speaker Cabinet with Horn
The Kustom KPC12M 12" Monitor Speaker Cabinet with Horn uses a specially voiced crossover to ensure clear separation of frequencies for crisp, full-range reproduction. A 12" woofer delivers deep low frequencies, while a 6" x 12" horn produces bright high-end tones. The Kustom 12" monitor cabinet features 2 parallel input jacks, sturdy construction with reinforced corners, and heavy-duty Tolex covering. It offers 30°, 60°, and 90° positioning.
Phonic MAX 1000 Power Amplifier
The Phonic MAX 1000 Power Amplifier delivers 600 Watts of power at 8 ohms (bridge mono), 300W of power at 4 ohms (stereo)-ideal for small- to medium-size venues like churches, auditoriums, and more. Input to the MAX 1000 is achieved via XLR or phone jack, and output is achieved through either Speakon-type connectors or binding posts. The MAX 1000 features ground switches, and the option to choose between stereo, parallel and bridge operating modes, making it an affordable amplifier that is exceptional for real-world application.
Gear One Speakon to 1/4" cable
This 16-gauge speaker cable is 25 feet in length and features a Speakon connector on one end and a 1/4" connector on the other.
- 12" woofer for deep bass tones
- 6" x 12" horn for shimmering highs
- Specially voiced internal crossover provides superb separation of frequencies
- Rubber strap handle
- 1-3/8" polemount
- 30°, 60°, and 90° positioning
- High-current toroidal transformers for greater power and low noise
- Balanced 1/4" TRS and XLR inputs for maximum flexibility
- Grounding / Floating switch to avoid grounding loop
- Binding post and Speakon-type outputs
- Front mounted gain controls for easy access
- Signal and Peak LED indicators to monitor performance
- Short circuit, thermal, subsonic, RF protection, output DC offset
KPC12M / Phonic MAX 1000 Spkr & Amp Package
- Phonic MAX 1000 Power Amplifier
- Stereo Mode:
- 200W @ 8 ohms EIA, 1kHz
- 300W @ 4 ohms EIA, 1kHz
- Bridge Mono Mode:
- 600W @ 8 ohms EIA, 1kHz
- Total Harmonic Distortion: 0.1%
- Output circuitry: Class H
- Input Sensitivity @ 8 ohms: 1.23V (+4dBu)
- Distortion (SMPTE-IM): <0.01%
- Noise (unweighted 20Hz - 20 kHz below rated output): 100dB
- Damping Factor: >300 @ 8 ohms
- Frequency Response: 20 Hz-20kHz, +0/-1dB points: 5Hz-50kHz
- Input Impedance: 20 kOhm balanced, 10kOhm unbalanced
- Cooling: Continuous variable-speed fan, front-to-rear air flow
- Input: XLR and 1/4" TRS
- Output: Speakon and binding posts
- LED Indicators: Blue Power, Green Signal, Red Peak
- Front Panel: CH1 and CH2 GAIN knobs with 41 detents
- Rear Panel: Parallel, Bridge, and Stereo Operation Mode side switches, floating on/off switch, and Current-Break reset button
- Protection Circuitry: Short circuit, thermal, subsonic, RF, output DC offset, power on/off muting
- Power Consumption: 600W
- Power Requirement (depends on region): 100~120VAC, 220~240VAC, 50/60Hz
- Dimensions: 19" W x 3.46" H x 15.9" D
- Weight: 33lb.
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Clear Sound
- Amateur Recording
- Home Studio
Comments about Kustom PA KPC12M / Phonic MAX 1000 Spkr & Amp Package:
Great Package-easy to hook up; lightweight; had some trouble getting signal from Mixer to amp. Discovered that all controls on amp needed to be maxed. Still working with it, tho. So far, very happy.