- J15886 000000000 J15886000000000
Kustom PA KPC15 15" Speaker with Phonic Powerpod 820 PA Package
- Write a Review
We've taken the guesswork out of setting up your own personal PA system and put together a package with everything a band, presenter or house of wors...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Customized live sound package.
We've taken the guesswork out of setting up your own personal PA system and put together a package with everything a band, presenter or house of worship may need for their next event with a much lower price tag than buying everything a la carte. Included in this live sound package is a Phonic Powerpod 820 12-input powered mixer, a pair of Kustom KPC15 15" PA speakers, and all of the accessories you'll need to get set up. This is a great bundle for smaller-sized events and venues.
Phonic Powerpod 820 Powered Mixer
The Phonic Powerpod 820 is a 200W (@ 4 ohms), 12-input powered mixer with two paired stereo inputs and four mono mic/line channels each with individual phantom power. The ultralow-noise preamps and 75Hz (18dB/oct.) low-cut filters ensure high-fidelity sound and elimination of unwanted sounds like stage rumble, P-pops, wind noise, and low frequency recording studio room resonance. The audio mixer has a 3-band EQ on every channel and onboard DFX, our 32-bit digital effects processor, with 16 preset programs and parameter control give you mastery over your mix.
Kustom KPC15 15" PA Speaker
The Kustom KPC15 15" PA Speaker Cabinet with Horn is a great cab for medium and small gigs. It's specially voiced crossover ensures clear separation of frequencies for crisp, full-range reproduction. A 15" woofer delivers deep, rumbling low frequencies, while a 7" x 15" horn (with overload protector) produces bright high-end tones. It also features two parallel input jacks, sturdy construction with reinforced corners, and a heavy-duty Tolex covering.
- Phonic Powerpod 820 Powered Mixer
- Two KPC15 15" PA Speakers
- Two 25' Speaker Cables
- Two All-Steel Tripod Speaker Stands
Order today and save!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.